Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 99 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 26th, 2010, 07:06 PM   #1471
country flag cocco80

cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Rihanna over Coldplay, Dicaprio over Depp, Prison break over Lost and Roger over Rafa

Noooooo !

At least she chose basketball over football. That was a good choice.

RAFAEL NADAL: Kim Clijsters, Ana Ivanovic and the Spanish players.

Herald Sun 18.1.
cocco80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 27th, 2010, 03:24 AM   #1472
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

So cute
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 07:10 PM   #1473
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocco80 View Post
Rihanna over Coldplay, Dicaprio over Depp, Prison break over Lost and Roger over Rafa
the only "unacceptable" decision there is leonardo dicrapio over johnny depp everything else is justifiable.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 07:16 PM   #1474
country flag cocco80

cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
the only "unacceptable" decision there is leonardo dicrapio over johnny depp everything else is justifiable.
Not by my standards and I'm not even crazy about Coldplay. I've never watched Prison Break so I can give you that and I'm so much more fond of Rafa.. couldn't care less about the other.

Herald Sun 18.1.
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 07:40 PM   #1475
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not by my standards and I'm not even crazy about Coldplay. I've never watched Prison Break so I can give you that and I'm so much more fond of Rafa.. couldn't care less about the other.
i think it was obvious that ana would pick roger over rafa since they are residents of the same city and she has already said often enough how much she respects him and i'd rather listen to rihanna than coldplay, so i approve of her decision there. but her hollywood star pick is just
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:50 PM   #1476
country flag cocco80

Quote:
i think it was obvious that ana would pick roger over rafa since they are residents of the same city and she has already said often enough how much she respects him and i'd rather listen to rihanna than coldplay, so i approve of her decision there. but her hollywood star pick is just
She's a Fedtard.

I'm not into all that hype surrounding Coldplay, but they are music gods compared to that annoying screaming thing called Rihanna. If I had to endure hearing that atrocious song called Umbrella one more time, I would hang myself right away.

You can stand under my Umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

Herald Sun 18.1.
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:58 PM   #1477
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
She's a Fedtard.

I'm not into all that hype surrounding Coldplay, but they are music gods compared to that annoying screaming thing called Rihanna. If I had to endure hearing that atrocious song called Umbrella one more time, I would hang myself right away.

(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella

She can`t sing imo .But who cares about that today right??

Regarding this Rafa-Roger discussion i think Ana`s head says Roger but heart says Rafa That`s why she got confused
No i`m not saying she is in love with Rafa
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 12:27 AM   #1478
country flag cocco80

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post

She can`t sing imo .But who cares about that today right??

Regarding this Rafa-Roger discussion i think Ana`s head says Roger but heart says Rafa That`s why she got confused
No i`m not saying she is in love with Rafa
yeah, she's useless as a singer, not to mention song titles such as Disturbia and S.O.S. That's exactly how I feel anytime I have to hear some of her "masterpieces".

As Rafa-Roger thing goes, I hope you are right. I think Roger is amazing player, but as a character he just rubs me the wrong way. Way to arrogant. Rafa, on the other hand is all class.

Anyway, we shouldn't talk about ANa and Rafa combo. BruceGoose is gonna go ballistic. He hates Rafa with passion.

Herald Sun 18.1.
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 12:43 AM   #1479
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah, she's useless as a singer, not to mention song titles such as Disturbia and S.O.S. That's exactly how I feel anytime I have to hear some of her "masterpieces".

As Rafa-Roger thing goes, I hope you are right. I think Roger is amazing player, but as a character he just rubs me the wrong way. Way to arrogant. Rafa, on the other hand is all class.

Anyway, we shouldn't talk about ANa and Rafa combo. BruceGoose is gonna go ballistic. He hates Rafa with passion.
I feel the same way. I've always felt Roger has an air of snobbery about him. Plus Rafa has some sex appeal.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 12:50 AM   #1480
country flag cocco80

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
I feel the same way. I've always felt Roger has an air of snobbery about him. Plus Rafa has some sex appeal.
Couldn't agree more with you. Plus Rafa's pressers are priceless.

Herald Sun 18.1.
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 12:55 AM   #1481
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with all that. I admire Roger as a player but sometimes his attitude is and he can come across as arrogant. If it wasn't for that I think I would like him much more.

Rafa is always humble and has respects the other players. Plus I love him
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 01:00 AM   #1482
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

I also find Roger too arrogant .But in terms of looks for me it`s Roger>>Rafa .I have a little bit weird taste in men

Quote:
Couldn't agree more with you. Plus Rafa's pressers are priceless.
Such as `My body is perfect` I love Rafa`s character and i have so much respect for his will to win every point/match... He is totally fanatic about tennis and i love it
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 12:15 PM   #1483
country flag azdaja

i think people fail to realise that rihanna's music is not about classic pop songs. there was a move away from that and towards dance music production values back in the 90's, so you have to see things in that context lyrics are pretty much irrelevant and singing is not too important either. and there is nothing wrong with that.
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 04:31 PM   #1484
country flag cocco80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post

Rafa is always humble and has respects the other players. Plus I love him
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
I also find Roger too arrogant .But in terms of looks for me it`s Roger>>Rafa .I have a little bit weird taste in men

Such as `My body is perfect` I love Rafa`s character and i have so much respect for his will to win every point/match... He is totally fanatic about tennis and i love it
Don't forget about his famous (famoos) ass that one was one of the best.

I love Rafa and I wish him luck for today's final.

Quote:
i think people fail to realise that rihanna's music is not about classic pop songs. there was a move away from that and towards dance music production values back in the 90's, so you have to see things in that context lyrics are pretty much irrelevant and singing is not too important either. and there is nothing wrong with that.
Ok, if I understood correctly, Rihanna's music is not about lyrics or singing. Why is it called music then and how come she is considered a professional singer?

Let's just drop it.. it's not about the genres or the context .. her "music" sucks, she sucks as well (as a singer)..

(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella

Herald Sun 18.1.
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 06:38 PM   #1485
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
Don't forget about his famous (famoos) ass that one was one of the best.

Quote:
Ok, if I understood correctly, Rihanna's music is not about lyrics or singing. Why is it called music then and how come she is considered a professional singer?
Rihanna is entertainer,not a singer imo
That`s why her singing ,lyrics ...are not important