Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 93 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2010, 10:50 AM   #1381
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
This was not an ordinary match,it was more than that, and it was very personal for both girls.As AnaKAD i can't be objective ,so,this is going to be long,irrational,hyper-feminine post.
CW fans think that Ana is a bitch because of a cold handshake? It's stupid to say something like that, especially after Ana's classy presser.Ana praised CW and was full of compliments for her achievements.But Ana still can't handle well all these "injuries", when her opponent,after such a pain and tears,goes back on the court,and run like a rabbit untill she wins..And MTO...don't forget toilet breaks...i really hope that Ana learned something from that.It shouldn't bother her that much.
2 months ago CW manager said to the press that they plan to take over Ana's 4th place as the highest payed tennis player.So is it all about money? Rolex sponsorship deal? Verdasco? Who is the most beautiful player? Hmm..It's complicated,but it looks to me that CW wants everything that Ana used to have.And she got it.And,yesterday,she send a message to Ana: "Watch and cry.I'll be no.1 as long as possible,and i will not repeat your mistake".Did you noticed also ,that fans,TV commentators and journalists thought she is "cute","sweet" girl but the moment she entered the top 10-she became "glamorous" and now she is "sexy" and "goddess"? I've read an article where a british commentator said "she is more beautiful than Sharapova".WTF?
Im not buying that "she is so spontaneous" shit.Everything she said is planned in advance with a clear goal- to achieve popularity,fame,#1 ranking and a lot of Dead Presidents.I'm fine with that,it's ok to be ambitious.Just don't tell me that her line:"I don't know do i constantly eat because i'm hungry or because i feel the need to have something in my mouth?" is sweet and typical for a naive girl.Naive my ass.She knows very well what she said.And this one- "I've never wanted to be like Sharapova,i've always admired Kournikova". Why Anna? For her talent and GS titles? For her dedication to tennis and hard work? One reason only -for her looks and the fact that,for many people and sponsors,Anna is still hottest and most beautiful tennis player in the world.By 2000 Anna K was said to be making about 10 millions a year from endorsements,at least 15 times more than she made in on-court earnings.When she played-other players rooted for her opponent.Serena hated Hingis,Hingis hated Venus,Venus hated Davenport and everybody hated Anna Kournikova.One reporter said that he had encounter in a lift with Anna K some years ago and he said to her:"Waiting around for the match must be one of the worst parts of being a tennis player".And Anna K said: "We are not tennis players...we are stars".Just that.Sad,but true,and CW wants to be like her.You all remember when she trashed Ana for doing SI photoshoot,and then,she put a super-short dress for US Open and said:"It will bring me many male fans".Wait a minute...so this time it wasn't a "bitchy way to increase one's popularity?"
And,finally,seems that TV commentators,"tennis experts" and especially journalists wont criticize our new No.1 because "It's the ranking system that failed,it's not her fault and because she's teenager".Fair enough. But what about JJ and Safina? Why no one "protected " them? They are too ugly? Not marketable enough? East Europeans? Too old? I had to read all that "slamless no.1 bullshit" for the last 2 years..." they don't deserve their ranking" and both girls were crucified with,i dare to say,such a joy and hatred,and it didn't stop until Serena regained her #1.
Cold handshake? I'm glad. CW's dad said that she may not play SF,but she was motivated to play against Ana.She wanted to beat her.Why she was so inspired?Because it was more than a match.And every time they have to play,it's gonna be like that..a lot of pressure and nervousness,and it has nothing to do with competition "who's better player".Ana's reaction tells me it was personal.And she probably had a good reason to act like that.
And,Holzman...there is a new pimp in the town.You better do something cuz he's going to eat you alive.
Um what?

And I thought Ana skipped her press conference.
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2010, 01:10 PM   #1382
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Ana skipped the presser, she didn't skip it the day before and she praised Caro there.

This time I partly agree with Gloria... She is after her, all since 2008 (that is when I started paying attention to Sunshine).
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 01:53 PM   #1383
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

But did Caro really say "Watch and cry.I'll be no.1 as long as possible,and i will not repeat your mistake"

I can't believe she'd say that.
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 02:12 PM   #1384
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
But did Caro really say "Watch and cry.I'll be no.1 as long as possible,and i will not repeat your mistake"

I can't believe she'd say that.
Obviously not Aaron. But gloria didn't claim Caro said that.. it's what Caro meant.

And I do agree this was much more than just a match. And it also bugs me to no end these copy cat moves.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #1385
Hot Messes Need Love

Whatever, until she wins a slam Caro's stll a notch below Ana.

As for Nando, Ana dumped him so I doubt she'd care would she?
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 02:32 PM   #1386
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whatever, until she wins a slam Caro's stll a notch below Ana.

As for Nando, Ana dumped him so I doubt she'd care would she?
I don't think Ana cares about that. But the whole copy cat moves do bother me. I mean.. it was Ana getting to the top, and then Caro going to APDP, her manager saying they are trying to surpass Ana, her getting Ana's endorsements (and her management saying they were seeking those companies)... it's like they took Ana's career as a model, and are trying to mimic it, except the errors Ana made off course. It's like they want to replace her. Bugs me. I do think the match was much more than just a QF at some asian tournament..

Old Oct 9th, 2010, 03:01 PM   #1387
country flag cocco80

cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I see the pattern here as well. Adidas, Sven, close friendship with Verdasco (right after the break up), contract with rolex..

Too much to be a mere coincidence.

But I don't think we should get caught up in all that. Ana has to focus on her game. The rest will follow.. and, who cares about it anyway?

Ana is Ana. Caro is Caro.

RAFAEL NADAL: Kim Clijsters, Ana Ivanovic and the Spanish players.

Herald Sun 18.1.
cocco80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 03:41 PM   #1388
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Um what?

And I thought Ana skipped her press conference.
Doubt caro would say that, despite any personal differences she might have with someone, she is constantly smiling all the time (doesn't look like the type that holds grudges)
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 04:01 PM   #1389
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_the_greek View Post
Doubt caro would say that, despite any personal differences she might have with someone, she is constantly smiling all the time (doesn't look like the type that holds grudges)
Nobody is saying Caro said that..

Old Oct 9th, 2010, 05:15 PM   #1390
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Ah no, of course Caroline did not say that! Hey! Why would she? For God's sake, let's not make too much drama of this, shall we? One come, others go, that is how life works.
And yes, the match was just a match, I agree. She had that handshake because she was pissed at herself. Come on guys we know Ana!
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 05:54 PM   #1391
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

I never finish my sentences and i always think that other posters know what i wanted to say.That's my mistake.
No,CW did not say "Watch me and cry..." -that's my own sentence,that's how i saw the match.It was my impression,my inner feeling and i've said i would not be objective.
I read at "SrbijaNet" Ana's comment on that match:"I was worried when i saw her lying down so i went to see how is she.It is always difficult when your opponent is injured.But MTO(break) was too long and when we continued to play -it was a bit strange match.I didn't use my opportunities.But i think i played good in Beijing and i've made a good basis for the next tournaments".
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 05:57 PM   #1392
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Ah no, of course Caroline did not say that! Hey! Why would she? For God's sake, let's not make too much drama of this, shall we? One come, others go, that is how life works.
And yes, the match was just a match, I agree. She had that handshake because she was pissed at herself. Come on guys we know Ana!
What`s the deal with you and this forum anyway?
You dislike this place and us `so called fans` ,you tell people not to come and post here ...so why do you bother posting?
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 10:16 PM   #1393
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
What`s the deal with you and this forum anyway?
You dislike this place and us `so called fans` ,you tell people not to come and post here ...so why do you bother posting?

Jelena, you are my idol!

Old Oct 10th, 2010, 02:01 AM   #1394
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Nobody is saying Caro said that..
my bad, had misunderstood what Gloria had written in her post.
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 09:08 AM   #1395
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana's presser yesterday.