Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2010, 11:22 AM   #1186
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

I love how you can hear her "Ajde" so clear from the stands like it's on TV.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2010, 11:34 AM   #1187
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Her presser

Ana looks super gorgeous. Smiling Ana is LOVE!

again by forty deuce!

Last edited by Marilyn Monheaux : Jul 27th, 2010 at 01:17 PM.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #1188
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely presser.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 02:19 PM   #1189
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

She is a such a sweet heart, how anyone can hate this girl is beyond me! I loved the nice words she had for Dinara.
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 03:43 PM   #1190
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

she had just won the set b4 i had to go to sleep so im really happy for ana winning that convincingly against alisa especially after roland garros so lets go ana!

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 04:58 PM   #1191
country flag Falling

Falling is just really nice Falling is just really nice Falling is just really nice Falling is just really nice Falling is just really nice Falling is just really nice Falling is just really nice Falling is just really nice Falling is just really nice Falling is just really nice Falling is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy Wife Ana View Post
She is a such a sweet heart, how anyone can hate this girl is beyond me! I loved the nice words she had for Dinara.
agree
Falling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 05:29 PM   #1192
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
Her presser

There is something in this vídeo.. that's common in Ana's presser in the past couple of years.. and that really bothers me. She says she has put everything in place and given her 100% and now whatever happens. She has said that so many times in pressers... and it's like.. "Well.. I did what I had to.. now results can just come." And things don't work precisely like that. You have to go make it happen. I do like she says she has to go out there and prove, when she talks about her ranking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post

Ana looks super gorgeous. Smiling Ana is LOVE!

again by forty deuce!
Quite good answer about Montreal. She is honest and polite. Makes clear how she got hurt because it was such a special tournament for her since she won there, but that it's their decision. I really liked the way she said now she has to prove otherwise and play well in these next few tournaments. Hopefully she can do it.

Also sweet words towards Dinara. So they practiced together before Wimbledon as well.. they seem to get along fine.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 05:39 PM   #1193
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

She was saying how she is bulking up a bit, well I reckon her right arm looks huge in that top I like her answer about Montreal too, so now they know they upset her when she liked that tournament so much. to them.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 07:41 PM   #1194
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post

Also sweet words towards Dinara. So they practiced together before Wimbledon as well.. they seem to get along fine.
I agree with everything you said ,hopefully Ana will be able to prove them wrong.
Yeah they seam to get along well,no wonder...
Also i have to say this Kimiko is starting to get on my nerves. All she knows to do is beat Dinara It`s like she is refusing to lose to her. Yeah we saw you can beat her now back off.
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 12:09 PM   #1195
Hot Messes Need Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
I agree with everything you said ,hopefully Ana will be able to prove them wrong.
Yeah they seam to get along well,no wonder...
Also i have to say this Kimiko is starting to get on my nerves. All she knows to do is beat Dinara It`s like she is refusing to lose to her. Yeah we saw you can beat her now back off.
Sorry that's funny.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 12:49 PM   #1196
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Last edited by jelenacg : Jul 28th, 2010 at 12:56 PM.
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 12:57 PM   #1197
country flag jelenacg

That Stanford practice #2 looks really hard

Old Jul 28th, 2010, 12:58 PM   #1198
Hot Messes Need Love

Wow, that first FH she hit was like so close to the net.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 01:10 PM   #1199
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

She is really working hard Such a good thing to see. She finally realised she has to actually work to get good results...

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 01:12 PM   #1200
country flag Davodus

Just realised Bartoli was practicing next to her in that last practice clip