Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 08:46 AM   #1066
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Somebody uploaded some nice footage of Ana serving in her doubles match yesterday. The ball toss still looks inconsistent. But I seen worse.

Last edited by Curtos07 : Apr 27th, 2010 at 08:53 AM.
Curtos07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:09 AM   #1067
country flag Jang87

Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice

Wow. Ana playing a match. Long time no see . Yeah, the ball toss still looks inconsistent. But its not that bad. She finished the game off with an ace . Her footwork is still bad though.

Last edited by Jang87 : Apr 27th, 2010 at 09:14 AM.
Jang87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:21 PM   #1068
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang87 View Post
Her footwork is still bad though.
Agree!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:11 PM   #1069
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Oh My.. Really.. the footwork is so apalling.. There is a point where she literally doesn't know where to put her feet.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 04:26 PM   #1070
country flag Jang87

Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice

She keeps running into the ball...
Jang87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 07:37 AM   #1071
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart R1: Agnieszka Radwanska vs. Ana Ivanovic

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=13121#p13121
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 11:10 PM   #1072
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ondrej

More of Ana practicing in Stuttgart apparently with Petkovic, courtesy of the ever wonderful Aliciahub (aka Stefi62). That forehard swing is still gorgeous, compared to most of the tour. But not exactly the best movement and timing I've ever seen. I know it's only practice, but movement is a bit lazy, positioning a bit off, timing a little questionable.

Another video from the doubles, by the same user who took the other doubles vid- Laechlervic- thank you!

Ana doesn't look impressive in this one either. It's zoomed out further, so Ana is smaller but you can see the whole court. She gets cramped on 2 fhs, then is late on the last backhand.

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 05:37 PM   #1073
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the videos.
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 05:52 PM   #1074
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Thanks Ondrej

More of Ana practicing in Stuttgart apparently with Petkovic, courtesy of the ever wonderful Aliciahub (aka Stefi62). That forehard swing is still gorgeous, compared to most of the tour. But not exactly the best movement and timing I've ever seen. I know it's only practice, but movement is a bit lazy, positioning a bit off, timing a little questionable.

Another video from the doubles, by the same user who took the other doubles vid- Laechlervic- thank you!

Ana doesn't look impressive in this one either. It's zoomed out further, so Ana is smaller but you can see the whole court. She gets cramped on 2 fhs, then is late on the last backhand.
Ana's movement and footwork has been worse than ever. I was just checking some old matches from 2005 and 2006, and she had better movement than now for sure. This has definitely hampered her timing on the shots, which often leads to tons of UEs.

I had some hope it would be better with her playing on clay, as Ana has a natural movement on the surface.. but it's still lazy and sluggish.. she is often running into the ball, and in a very awkward way.

I have to say I don't like this fitness coach of hers at all.. Looking at his past players and how Ana has been gaining weight and looking so out of shape and sluggish on court, I have to doubt his work.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 05:10 PM   #1075
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana's Rome presser.

Old May 1st, 2010, 09:47 PM   #1076
country flag Laechler

Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of

Check out my youtube channel for all videos of Ana and the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix 2010:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Laechlervic

Laechler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2010, 10:02 PM   #1077
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Balltoss indeed looks better, 1 catch and I guess 1 other that wasn't good, but overall it's far better than last year.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:11 PM   #1078
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Rome 2010

WS - 1R

Elena Vesnina - Ana Ivanovic

h264 - webrip
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:57 AM   #1079
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos Santos View Post
Rome 2010

WS - 1R

h264 - webrip
thanks!
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:45 AM   #1080
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos Santos View Post
Rome 2010

WS - 1R

h264 - webrip
the commentary is in Italian and commentators are a guy and Mara Santangelo and they love Ana so much They openly cheer for her during the commentary
Mara said she is a big fan of Ana and hopes for her to go back to the top, she described Ana's game as "spectacular"; the guy described Ana's fistpump as "legendary"