Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 10:18 AM   #991
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Thank you, devoted Ana fan Alex.
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 08:25 PM   #992
country flag lena_000

lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice

Australian Open 2010 - Ana Ivanovic practice session

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPB2-6ER0ho
lena_000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:08 PM   #993
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

It seems Ana went to the theather in Belgrade tonight. She is the first to appear in the video. Novak went too! He is the last one to show up in the video:

http://www.mondo.rs/s159859/Kultura/...jeu_VIDEO.html

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 02:30 PM   #994
country flag lena_000

lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice

Ana Ivanovic at Zira Center in Belgrade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiW2v1ht0C8
lena_000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 03:58 PM   #995
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Press conference:

http://www.beta-video.tv/?page=play&...mo%20Fed%20kup

Old Feb 4th, 2010, 04:01 PM   #996
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Video -Press - Serbian Fed cup team

click here to watch
-NAJ- is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 04:42 PM   #997
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
Video -Press - Serbian Fed cup team

click here to watch
Thanks
Ana always has problems with mic

Interview from yesterday
She admitted she had problems with motivation after winning GS and reaching #1,Ana said that there are still parts of her game that let her down. Ana thinks it`s a process and she hopes she can reach top 10 again
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 04:54 PM   #998
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
Interview from yesterday
She admitted she had problems with motivation after winning GS and reaching #1,Ana said that there are still parts of her game that let her down. Ana thinks it`s a process and she hopes she can reach top 10 again
Thanks Jelena!

As for Ana... good luck with that!

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 11:21 AM   #999
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

http://www.webtv.rs/default.asp?id=67#

Scroll down to 5 row and you can see Ana`s practice,video is 6.53 min long
Ana doing push ups
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #1000
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ana doing push ups
I only saw JJ's practice video.
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:21 PM   #1001
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:

Ana doing push ups
Thanks Jelena!

Ana is strong! The push ups!

But every rally ends on a forehand shank into the net..

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:43 PM   #1002
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Nevermind my post above. I finally found the video. It was hiding from me.

Ana looks really relaxed and in good spirits. Hope she is like that in her match tomorrow.
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 07:41 PM   #1003
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos7 View Post
Nevermind my post above. I finally found the video. It was hiding from me.

Ana looks really relaxed and in good spirits. Hope she is like that in her match tomorrow.

Video from today (thanks Curtis )
http://www.webtv.rs/video/detach.asp...51000118255615
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 09:48 PM   #1004
country flag gaviotabr

Couple of videos from the draw:

http://www.dnevnik.rs/node/16745

Old Feb 6th, 2010, 05:42 AM   #1005
country flag Curtos07

Here's another video of the draw.