Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2010, 01:59 AM   #976
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
In the following like there is a video with some seconds of practice of many players, including Ana. She appears between 2:25 and 3:42, and is seen hitting FH and BH out of what seems deep balls, and serving! So here it is..

http://communities.canada.com/montre...rts-video.aspx
Ana is so clumsy
Of course she didn`t catch that racquet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2010, 02:18 AM   #977
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
Ana is so clumsy
Of course she didn`t catch that racquet

Yes, she is totally clumsy!

It seems she was practicing with Cirstea.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 02:27 AM   #978
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

I bet there were a lot of come ons and fistpumps

Just what we need
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 02:37 AM   #979
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post

Yes, she is totally clumsy!

It seems she was practicing with Cirstea.

I wish Ana had worn her pink shirt as well! Twinsies!!!!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 12:13 PM   #980
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

hope ana's practcing in public tomorrow

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 12:15 PM   #981
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_angel_109 View Post
hope ana's practcing in public tomorrow
If it doesn't rain, then I guess most probably.. she is playing on an outside court.. Show Court 2.

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 08:09 AM   #982
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2010.Australian.Open.1R.Perry.vs.Ivanovic.ENG. x264

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 05:54 PM   #983
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Australian Open R1: Ana Ivanovic vs. Shenay Perry

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=12774#p12774
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 08:23 PM   #984
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-G0kdWa4A

I saw this on youtube today. I am curious about of who is the guy in the blue shirt talking to Ana?
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 09:01 PM   #985
country flag Hugh.

Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos7 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-G0kdWa4A

I saw this on youtube today. I am curious about of who is the guy in the blue shirt talking to Ana?
I looks to me that it is David Darbyshire, Adam's trainer, who's in the pic below. The video is from Eastbourne.

Hugh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 09:42 PM   #986
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure. I knew he looked familiar.
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 04:57 PM   #987
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Australian Open R2: Gisela Dulko vs. Ana Ivanovic

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=12795#p12795
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 11:55 AM   #988
country flag gaviotabr

There is a video of Ana practicing today in this link:

http://www.pressonline.rs/sr/vesti/s...najboljem.html

Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 09:42 AM   #989
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

translation?
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:07 AM   #990
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Ana: This tower is the symbol of Belgrade, so I'm very pleased to see it's been rebuilt relatively quickly.

Novak: Ana said it all, I will just repeat that I'm very impressed with the tower. In such short time you did a great job. The last time we visited Avala, the tower was still in ruins, so as a Belgrader it's a pleasure for me to see the tower back. The symbol of Belgrade is back, and everyone who travels to or from Belgrade can see it again.

Ana: It's a great honor and pleasure to leave a handprint here, and one day my children and grandchildren will be able to see it.

Novak: Absolutely, it a great honor, and I'm happy we were given this opportunity and that we were able contribute the construction this way.

The older guy: And I'm so happy that I'm their godfather.

*laughs*