Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2010, 08:42 PM   #961
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Thanks Jelena.

What do they discuss in the interview? Anything new or intereting?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2010, 09:29 PM   #962
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos7 View Post
Thanks Jelena.

What do they discuss in the interview? Anything new or intereting?
Sorry my connection is

This is a known fact but Ana is so sweet

Nothing serious ,more like a girls talk
They talked about usual stuff

3.46 commentator asks her does she think of herself like the sexiest,most beautiful athlete.
No no way ,i see myself totally different ,when i see my self on tv or in magazine i`m like nah that`s not me (3.55 so cute)
6.1 she tries to explain that she doesn`t like men who are intrusive,and who are like always around you and pushy
10.53 i`ve never been the best grand daughter nor the best niece(laughing),bc i`m never around and i never call first
They asked her who wishes her happy birthday first and she says her family and her aunt (11.3) is always first to call

They talked about cuisine,does she miss serbian cuisine,what she likes to wear ,is she emotional ...
Someone will probably translate it all later
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 03:18 AM   #963
country flag Midge.

Midge. has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
Does anyone have Ana vs Pavlyuchenkova match
I tried to download it from media section but it`s on rapidshare
I can`t download anything from stupid rapidshare since i`m not a premium member
http://www.tennishaven.com/details.php?id=780

But it's really really slow.
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 05:02 AM   #964
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Ana vs. Dokic
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 09:45 PM   #965
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

jelenacg, where did you try to download the Pavlyuchenkova match? Can you give me a link to the thread / site? Maybe I can download from rapidshare and then try to upload it somewhere else for you.. Thank you for your help...
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 09:59 PM   #966
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge. View Post
http://www.tennishaven.com/details.php?id=780

But it's really really slow.
Thanks
Tennis haven is really slow ,i tried to download something from there a long time ago and i gave up
I managed to download it somehow from rapidshare
From 12am to 12pm you can actually download from rapidshare
Not the best time but what can we do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
jelenacg, where did you try to download the Pavlyuchenkova match? Can you give me a link to the thread / site? Maybe I can download from rapidshare and then try to upload it somewhere else for you.. Thank you for your help...
I downloaded it from media section on this site
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=398166&page=4
Thanks to Srex
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 10:02 PM   #967
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Thanks, Jelena.
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 03:28 AM   #968
country flag AstuteLearner8

AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos7 View Post
Cute new Adidas commercial featuring Ana!

Whoa, they shot the commercial in Los Angeles, Santa Monica etc...! I passed those streets a lot during the summer, how come I never saw Ana .
AstuteLearner8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 05:36 AM   #969
country flag Midge.

I can't watch it but im gonna take a stab here and say there were at least 3 backhand shanks this time?
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 05:40 AM   #970
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

There were none

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 06:09 AM   #971
country flag Midge.

Amazing feet, she's improving.
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 06:52 AM   #972
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge. View Post

I can't watch it but im gonna take a stab here and say there were at least 3 backhand shanks this time?
Nah.. just a couple of forehands into the net..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 03:35 PM   #973
country flag erikalira

erikalira is just really nice erikalira is just really nice erikalira is just really nice erikalira is just really nice erikalira is just really nice erikalira is just really nice erikalira is just really nice erikalira is just really nice erikalira is just really nice erikalira is just really nice erikalira is just really nice

Overhead Practice
erikalira is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 04:44 PM   #974
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 12:50 AM   #975
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

In the following like there is a video with some seconds of practice of many players, including Ana. She appears between 2:25 and 3:42, and is seen hitting FH and BH out of what seems deep balls, and serving! So here it is..

http://communities.canada.com/montre...rts-video.aspx

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote