Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2010, 04:09 PM   #946
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

2nd round press conference

She's icing her shoulder
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2010, 05:16 PM   #947
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
2nd round press conference

She's icing her shoulder
Don`t freak out
I think it`s just a precaution
She doesn`t want to have problems with the shoulder again
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 05:26 PM   #948
country flag Mixo

Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold

I don't see her "happy"... maybe it's just me but...

Official Believer of Anapolis
2008 Philippe Chatrier Ave, Roland Garros County

Mixo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 10:28 AM   #949
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Old Jan 7th, 2010, 07:32 PM   #950
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Cute new Adidas commercial featuring Ana!

Old Jan 7th, 2010, 08:07 PM   #951
country flag Mixo

Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos7 View Post

No words, just .

Official Believer of Anapolis
2008 Philippe Chatrier Ave, Roland Garros County

Mixo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 08:08 PM   #952
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

The video is so cute...
Ana looks amazing!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 08:51 PM   #953
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos7 View Post

Wow great
Adidas
She is so beautiful
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 11:51 PM   #954
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

The song playing in that video is so pretty!

doni1212 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 06:54 AM   #955
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

That ad is lovely. Suits Ana.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 07:10 AM   #956
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Brisbane SF: Justine Henin vs. Ana Ivanovic

vs

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=12703#p12703
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 12:03 PM   #957
country flag powerbackhand

powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_piFM...eature=related
highlights of dokic match
powerbackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 07:05 PM   #958
country flag jelenacg

Does anyone have Ana vs Pavlyuchenkova match
I tried to download it from media section but it`s on rapidshare
I can`t download anything from stupid rapidshare since i`m not a premium member
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 08:10 PM   #959
country flag rottweily

rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute

http://rottweily.freehostia.com

2010 Brisbane Semifinals: Justine Henin vs Ana Ivanovic (English commentary)

Credits and thanks to Sexysova
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 08:34 PM   #960
country flag jelenacg

Finally
Interview with serbian tv which was made when she was in Serbia ...long time ago