Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:08 AM   #916
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Adam smiling and Ana so serious
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 09:16 AM   #917
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

The first 5 seconds of this video shows Ana watching golf yesterday:

I hope they are headed back to Australia today and Ana starts her preparations as soon as posible. I mean... she hasn't played for a month. If she waits more, she won't even have the advantadge of starting the preparations earlier.. she will be beginning her practices at the same time as everybody else..

Oh! This is a little shoutout to bokash. I was in my calm sleep.. yes, you beat me to it!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 02:01 PM   #918
country flag Mihaela

Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice

She felt so uncomfortable in this video.

Gavin Versi said that Ana will celebrate her birthday on holiday. Probably after birthday, she starts with preparations... And he said that preparations will be long and intense.
Mihaela is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 10:42 PM   #919
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anadunja View Post
She felt so uncomfortable in this video.

Gavin Versi said that Ana will celebrate her birthday on holiday. Probably after birthday, she starts with preparations... And he said that preparations will be long and intense.
Did he? If she takes a couple more weeks to start practicing, then it won't be long, since she will be starting along with everybody else who played a whole more month then her and a whole lot more during the year.

Oh well... I hope I don't see her WAGing around Melbourne in the week of November 9-15 during the Australian Open of golf.

You know what? Maybe Ana needs to fall out of the top 100 or another whole year of failures to take her career seriously again.

Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 10:07 AM   #920
country flag Mihaela

Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice Mihaela is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post

Oh well... I hope I don't see her WAGing around Melbourne in the week of November 9-15 during the Australian Open of golf.
Me too...

Apparently, Ana and people around her didn't take seriously her problems.

I'm very pessimistic about her career.
Mihaela is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 11:19 AM   #921
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Her birthday is on Friday... so maybe she'll be training on Saturday? Or probably not .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 09:09 PM   #922
country flag gaviotabr

Ana previewing her adidas dress in HD! Worth the view.. much better than my video..

Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 09:37 PM   #923
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Gorgeous!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 11:25 PM   #924
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Wow
She looks great
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 12:26 AM   #925
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

She looks amazing!

The yellow dress looks even better on her than I had imagined.
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 11:40 AM   #926
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

She looks stunning and those dresses really suit her!

Now lets just hope she gets to wear them a lot
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 12:24 PM   #927
country flag blueskye

blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all

She looks great and her hair looks beautiful that way
And your eyes are kind
Your eyes are kind
And your eyes are kind
blueskye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:29 PM   #928
country flag Mixo

Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold

So Ana is going to kill Bill in 2010! Love it.

Official Believer of Anapolis
2008 Philippe Chatrier Ave, Roland Garros County

Mixo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 03:10 AM   #929
country flag AstuteLearner8

AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold AstuteLearner8 is a splendid one to behold

Ana is I hope her game is good has her dresses are in 2010... Would love to see her still in the yellow dress by Indian Wells
AstuteLearner8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 03:40 AM   #930
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0MnZ5QS1d4

I'm soooo ready for the AO!! I want THIS Ana back!!