Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2009, 08:24 AM   #901
country flag blueskye

blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Thanks for the great video ! You can see that the program has been really successful in helping Ana, Fernando & Carro. Perhaps Ana made a mistake in leving it in the first place...but I'm glad she's back too it now. Hopefully they will get back to some basics with her so she can regain her confidence as a tennis player!
And your eyes are kind
Your eyes are kind
And your eyes are kind
blueskye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2009, 05:11 PM   #902
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Video of Ana practicing yesterday in Tokyo. She talks to Sven and then to a bald man. I wonder who he is.. he was sitting next to Dragana in Ana's match against Safarova.

Two funny things. At the beginning of the video Ana is using her current blue and lime Yonex. From the middle to the end she is using her old one, the red and black.

But.. so many shanks and mishits in a 2 minutes video is never good..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 09:58 PM   #903
country flag Hugh.

Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, it's weird. Practising with a different racket to the one she uses in matches is never going to help...unless of course she is planning to go back to using the old red/black one
Hugh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 11:08 PM   #904
country flag Isha312
Gotta have faith.

Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all

She's totally got a Dinara thing going on with her shirt there. Time to hire another fitness trainer Ana.

Disclaimer: No disrespect to Dinara intended.

"Determination, patience and courage are the only things needed to improve any situation."
Isha312 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 11:34 PM   #905
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isha312 View Post
She's totally got a Dinara thing going on with her shirt there. Time to hire another fitness trainer Ana.

Disclaimer: No disrespect to Dinara intended.
Yes.. she has put on some weight. The worst part though, is that she seems a lost slower and her footwork is terrible. That obviously also has a lot to do with the lack of fitness coach for the past few months. And that makes her lose the timing in her shots.

Old Oct 1st, 2009, 12:20 AM   #906
country flag Isha312
Gotta have faith.

Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Yes.. she has put on some weight. The worst part though, is that she seems a lost slower and her footwork is terrible. That obviously also has a lot to do with the lack of fitness coach for the past few months. And that makes her lose the timing in her shots.
It's just a snowball effect at this point. More and more things are going wrong and it doesn't seem like she's being particularly proactive about stopping it.

"Determination, patience and courage are the only things needed to improve any situation."
Isha312 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 12:47 AM   #907
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

These Ana videos are just too depressing to watch

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 11:34 PM   #908
country flag gaviotabr

I was looking at some old videos of Ana praticing.. there is such a difference..

Let's start with Rome 2007. Sven had some big beer belly problem going on.. Ana was hitting pretty well.

RG 2007. That serve! And the smile.

Here we have Indian Wells 2008. So sharp! And great footwork. Ana seems to be having a lot of fun. Also, look at how thin she was!

This one is from Miami 2008. Ana was hitting with such conviction. Hear the sound of the ball.. those were spot on. And there is that smile there.. so nice to see.

Fast foward a bit and we have AO 2009. Ana seems a bit slow to me.. not hitting with too much conviction. But her shots still have sting to it.. she is a bit bigger than at IW/Miami 2008, but still pretty thin.

IW 2009. Some wild shots, but she seems to have fun.. and there is desire there.. some purpose in her shots. She didn't seem to have gained too much weight.

Eastbourne 2009. She is hitting well, despite some apparent chunks.. At least she looks like she wants to be playing. Ana already seemed a bit chubbier..

And the last one.. Tokyo 2009. Ana has terrible footwork, misses shot after shot and seems so down. She has also gained weight. Looking even a bit more chubby than her 2007 self. I don't think I've ever seen a worse practice video. She has lost all spark..

It's funny to look at these videos and see the progression.. or regression.. It's not surprising to see how well she was hitting in 2008, but how that turned into someone with no conviction in her shots in most of the 2009 videos. Even the sound coming out of her racquet is different. Also.. Ana was really thin a year ago.

Old Oct 8th, 2009, 02:50 AM   #909
country flag FAMK

FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all

Video about Brisbane tournament with A few words from Ana and other players .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNcVm...ayer_embedded#

FAMK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 04:31 PM   #910
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Slow motion Ana in practice, Tokyo 09

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 12th, 2009 at 04:37 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 11:28 PM   #911
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Yonex Tennis Clinic with Ana Ivanovic and Elena Dementieva

SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 12:11 AM   #912
country flag gaviotabr

Thanks for the vídeos guys!

I just found a sort of old one. It's from LA this year, a short interview for Tennis Warehouse.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/inte...l?ccode=INT029

Old Oct 18th, 2009, 10:27 PM   #913
country flag gaviotabr

Ana's interview in serbian at the Zira event:

Old Oct 20th, 2009, 10:13 PM   #914
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

another one
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 07:19 PM   #915
country flag gaviotabr

Some images of Ana in Singapure: