Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 11:57 PM   #886
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjdeAna View Post
Ana totally wants Rafa. Adam better watch out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
i'm not the only one noticing it then!

The way she looks at him, she's eating him with her eyes

Ana bad girl
Isn`t that Adam sitting with Ana in first few seconds of the video
(i just read that at forty deuce blog )
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 11:57 PM   #887
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
Who wouldn`t?
Maneater

i love this song
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 09:35 AM   #888
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2009.US.OPEN.R1.A.Ivanovic.vs.K.Bondarenko.RUS .HQ.x264

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 12:21 PM   #889
country flag Mixo

Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixo View Post
I wonder what they talk about. Maybe Ana is asking about the weather tomorrow in Mallorca?
Im afraid she was...

Official Believer of Anapolis
2008 Philippe Chatrier Ave, Roland Garros County

Mixo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 11:00 AM   #890
country flag Polikarpov

Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute

Polikarpov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 01:24 PM   #891
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alas_8! View Post
That was such a simple, effective point. I wonder why she couldn't keep doing it throughout the match. In the tie break, she was always looking to hit forehands as hard as posible, instead of building the point. Almost all of her forehands landed at the net.. feeling that, she should have tried a backhand or putting some more spin in her forehands.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 05:02 PM   #892
country flag Isha312
Gotta have faith.

Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/interact...=press#content

Video of Ana's press conference here.
Isha312 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:47 PM   #893
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

US Open R1: Kateryna Bondarenko vs Ana Ivanovic

vs

SET 3: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=12388#p12388
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 12:53 PM   #894
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 01:42 PM   #895
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alas_8! View Post
That was such a simple, effective point. I wonder why she couldn't keep doing it throughout the match. In the tie break, she was always looking to hit forehands as hard as posible, instead of building the point. Almost all of her forehands landed at the net.. feeling that, she should have tried a backhand or putting some more spin in her forehands.
I think she couldn't keep doing this because this point was set up by a wide crosscourt bh from Ana. Most of the time, when Katya went to Ana's bh it had enough pace and depth to prevent this from happening. If you remember, many of Ana's bhs were loopy and more up the middle. This is because her bh still has some difficulty driving crosscourt off difficult shots. She has improved this, but this is one thing Lindsay Davenport commented on, Ana's difficulty executing cc bhs. When she actually managed to hit a strong bh cc it usually opened up the court to allow her to hit a winner to Katya's fh corner, either with her fh or her bh.

Also, in this point Katya chose to return Ana's cc bh with a looped cc bh of her own, which allowed Ana to go down the line first. In many other points, Katya chose the more aggressive option of going down the line first herself. And that down the line bh was killing Ana.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 04:03 PM   #896
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I think she couldn't keep doing this because this point was set up by a wide crosscourt bh from Ana. Most of the time, when Katya went to Ana's bh it had enough pace and depth to prevent this from happening. If you remember, many of Ana's bhs were loopy and more up the middle. This is because her bh still has some difficulty driving crosscourt off difficult shots. She has improved this, but this is one thing Lindsay Davenport commented on, Ana's difficulty executing cc bhs. When she actually managed to hit a strong bh cc it usually opened up the court to allow her to hit a winner to Katya's fh corner, either with her fh or her bh.

Also, in this point Katya chose to return Ana's cc bh with a looped cc bh of her own, which allowed Ana to go down the line first. In many other points, Katya chose the more aggressive option of going down the line first herself. And that down the line bh was killing Ana.
I agree that Ana's BH was mostly bad throughout the match, either a moon ball or short.. and she has a lot of trouble with the follow through. But it was not what cost Ana the match.. that was her forehand. What I meant with my post was that late in the match and during the tie break, Ana was running around her BH to hit FHs all the time. And 4 out of 5 ended up in the bottom of the net. If my memmory doesn't fail me, there was a point, at *5-3, to give her 3 MPs. She hit quite a good serve or shot to K. Bond's BH corner, pushing her wide.. she returned it high and deep into Ana's BH corner, leaving the DTL open. Instead of just keeping cool, hitting a BH.. Ana ran around it and hit a FH as hard as she could, even if she was almost falling back, straight into the net to give the mini break back. And that was not the only moment. That was due to Ana being completely nervous and chosing to take risks when she simply didn't need to in order to win the point. Each day I'm more convinced that as long as Ana doesn't seek help to get herself calm in the tight moments, to get her head sort out, there is no break, no practice that will produce any effect in her game. The shots are there, she just doesn't have the clarity of mind to execute them.

Old Sep 4th, 2009, 06:51 PM   #897
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I agree that Ana's BH was mostly bad throughout the match, either a moon ball or short.. and she has a lot of trouble with the follow through. But it was not what cost Ana the match.. that was her forehand. What I meant with my post was that late in the match and during the tie break, Ana was running around her BH to hit FHs all the time. And 4 out of 5 ended up in the bottom of the net. If my memmory doesn't fail me, there was a point, at *5-3, to give her 3 MPs. She hit quite a good serve or shot to K. Bond's BH corner, pushing her wide.. she returned it high and deep into Ana's BH corner, leaving the DTL open. Instead of just keeping cool, hitting a BH.. Ana ran around it and hit a FH as hard as she could, even if she was almost falling back, straight into the net to give the mini break back. And that was not the only moment. That was due to Ana being completely nervous and chosing to take risks when she simply didn't need to in order to win the point. Each day I'm more convinced that as long as Ana doesn't seek help to get herself calm in the tight moments, to get her head sort out, there is no break, no practice that will produce any effect in her game. The shots are there, she just doesn't have the clarity of mind to execute them.
you are finally realizing that Isabela

Her game is good with potential to be great, even with the new serve... the only problem is the mind. She can go coachless and out of shape and still do good as long as she sorts out her mind, and opposite she can have 10 coaches and teams and fail as long as she doesn't seek a sport psychologist.
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 07:09 PM   #898
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
you are finally realizing that Isabela

Her game is good with potential to be great, even with the new serve... the only problem is the mind. She can go coachless and out of shape and still do good as long as she sorts out her mind, and opposite she can have 10 coaches and teams and fail as long as she doesn't seek a sport psychologist.
Yes.. she is just mentally losing match after match. I hope they realize that..

Old Sep 19th, 2009, 01:03 AM   #899
country flag gaviotabr

Adidas Player Development Programme Feature. Ana talks a bit about it.. Sven has a few words about Ana as well.

I'm not happy with ADPD right now.. but it's a nice feature.

Old Sep 19th, 2009, 01:23 AM   #900
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

I`m sure i can see a bad ball toss even there
Fernando, model
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote