Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 04:35 PM   #841
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Hanging with Ana Ivanovic

Does this girl every breathe while speaking?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:17 PM   #842
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

No
She does look sweet in that interview
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:23 PM   #843
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

I sense her not having her usual out of this world optmism in the video. She does say the year has been tough and she would rate it as average. And she is not saying she is now a better player.. she barely says she is on her way back.

She still hopes she can make the YEC.. Oh Ana..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:28 PM   #844
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I sense her not having her usual out of this world optmism in the video. She does say the year has been tough and she would rate it as average. And she is not saying she is now a better player.. she barely says she is on her way back.

She still hopes she can make the YEC.. Oh Ana..
She doesn`t want to jinx herself anymore (fitter than ever,better player ,almost there... )
She needs to be calm and just play tennis without big expectation and without putting pressure on herself imo
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:30 PM   #845
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
She doesn`t want to jinx herself anymore (fitter than ever,better player ,almost there... )
She needs to be calm and just play tennis without big expectation and without putting pressure on herself imo
Definitely.. without thinking too much as well. Just relax and play freely.

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 08:09 PM   #846
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon 2009, 3 round - Ana Ivanovic vs Samanths Stosur - 720p
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 11:20 AM   #847
country flag jelenacg

Signing shoes

Old Aug 14th, 2009, 12:37 AM   #848
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Ana's 2nd US Open series commercial:

Thanks for posting

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 01:11 AM   #849
country flag gaviotabr

A short video of Ana's practice today:

Old Aug 17th, 2009, 09:37 AM   #850
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Another practice clip
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 10:48 PM   #851
country flag gaviotabr

A vídeo of the promo event today:

http://www.torontosun.com/news/toron.../10489156.html

Old Aug 17th, 2009, 10:55 PM   #852
country flag jelenacg

Ana looks a little bit emberessed that she won
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 10:59 PM   #853
country flag gaviotabr

Another video:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/video...rticle1254971/

This one features Ana serving, shanking a BH and rushing the net..

Old Aug 17th, 2009, 11:01 PM   #854
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
Ana looks a little bit emberessed that she won
Yes!

Ana, you can win! Believe in it again!

Old Aug 17th, 2009, 11:08 PM   #855
country flag Mixo

Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold

You're amazing findin articles, pics, videos about Ana, gaviotabr.

Official Believer of Anapolis
2008 Philippe Chatrier Ave, Roland Garros County

Mixo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote