Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2009, 09:07 AM   #661
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Actually I like that dress. It really looks great, including these front and back "black holes". However, Ana is really beautiful so whatever she wears she looks good in it. She is the most beautiful WTA player.

Snex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2009, 09:08 AM   #662
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 7th, 2009, 12:02 PM   #663
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

that dress

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 09:54 PM   #664
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

http://dnevnik.hr/showbizz/red-carpe...em-gacice.html

There is a vídeo in this link.. it's mostly in serbian though, so no idea what Ana talks about.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 10:07 PM   #665
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
http://dnevnik.hr/showbizz/red-carpe...em-gacice.html

There is a vídeo in this link.. it's mostly in serbian though, so no idea what Ana talks about.
OMG

The end part is

And those women drinking and doing nothing but criticizing? Williams are self-assured so they are fake, Djokovic mimics other players so he's arrogant

And Jelena dancing
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 10:12 PM   #666
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Izzy
That is Croatian show about celebrities and they go to Miami tournament every year
BTW Croatian language=Serbian language
Same old,she doesn`t like to go out,she likes quiet dinners with friends
Now her career is much more important to her than her love life,it`s very difficult to have relationship when you travel so much but with the right guy it`s possible
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 10:15 PM   #667
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
Izzy
That is Croatian show about celebrities and they go to Miami tournament every year
Now her career is much more important to her than her love life,it`s very difficult to have relationship when you travel so much but with the right guy it`s possible
Thanks Jelena!

Old Apr 8th, 2009, 10:16 PM   #668
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Venus got madden when that girl asked her can she beat a man
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 10:20 PM   #669

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Izzy
Thanks Jelena Ok it's croatian, i thought the suffix .hr can't be serbian, but at first i thought it was hungarian. But it's nice to see serbian players are popular in Croatia
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 10:21 PM   #670
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
Venus got madden when that girl asked her can she beat a man
It was funny
And also Novak saying that when he was leaving the club Ivo Karlovic was just arriving
And those women drinking
They asked JJ for the 10000 time why she changed her panties on court
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 10:24 PM   #671

Quote:
It was funny
And also Novak saying that when he was leaving the club Ivo Karlovic was just arriving
And those women drinking
They asked JJ for the 10000 time why she changed her panties on court
They also asked them about Clinton i think. I noticed they were trying to give a weird/bad light on to the players, like the interviewer asking whether Djokovic is arrogant... it's very gossipy.
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 10:34 PM   #672
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

I remember last year they also were in Miami and they made similar video like this

this week will be part 2
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 10:36 PM   #673
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
They also asked them about Clinton i think. I noticed they were trying to give a weird/bad light on to the players, like the interviewer asking whether Djokovic is arrogant... it's very gossipy.
Well yes a little bit but it`s that kind of show
I watched that show many times so i can assure you they were actually very polite and non insulting
They asked only JJ about Clinton,he was there and they took a picture with him not a big deal she said
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 09:46 PM   #674
country flag gaviotabr

Video of the Fed Cup draw. Ana speaks some spanish!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTbE8iVGco4

Last edited by gaviotabr : Apr 25th, 2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:47 PM   #675
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

This is old, but I guess there are people who haven't seen it yet: