Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:04 PM   #631
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfzOf...eature=related
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 05:44 PM   #632
country flag luv_sweetAna

luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexysova View Post
Indian Wells SF: Ana Ivanovic vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...0&p=9382#p9382
Thank you
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 07:34 PM   #633
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Indian Wells F: Vera Zvonareva vs. Ana Ivanovic

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...0&p=9471#p9471
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:12 PM   #634
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

This is an interview in serbian after the IW final.. I wonder what she says...

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 12:16 AM   #635
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

She talked about the conditions
She said that the wind was very crazy and that sometimes she just hit a ball less hard and the ball went out for no reason
She never knew if the ball was going to be in or out
Also said that she had a very good feeling about the match but you never know if you are going to win it or lose it but she would at least enjoyed more on the court without the wind
She said she is going to Miami the same day so i guess she is already there
In Miami it doesn`t matter if she reaches QF,SF or F she only wants to continue playing good and to keep building her form
She was also asked about young girls beating top players and she said they have nothing to lose so they play better
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 12:29 AM   #636
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
She talked about the conditions
She said that the wind was very crazy and that sometimes she just hit a ball less hard and the ball went out for no reason
She never knew if the ball was going to be in or out
Also said that she had a very good feeling about the match but you never know if you are going to win it or lose it but she would at least enjoyed more on the court without the wind
She said she is going to Miami the same day so i guess she is already there
In Miami it doesn`t matter if she reaches QF,SF or F she only wants to continue playing good and to keep building her form
She was also asked about young girls beating top players and she said they have nothing to lose so they play better
Thanks Jelena!

I also hope she continues to build her form in Miami. It's important to play good tennis.

Old Mar 24th, 2009, 02:12 AM   #637
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennistv.com/page/TennisT...599591,00.html

It's a new "looking for a hero" photoshoot, with interviews of Ana and Jelena. I like how they show them back to back and morphing into each other Serbian sisters
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 11:29 PM   #638
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Ana & Rafa Golf promotion

And a Spanish news report

SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:57 PM   #639
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

From Miami
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:03 PM   #640

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
From Miami
wow nice video I'd like the view from the angle (I didn't think you could see that clearly from that position). The wind looks pretty bad though
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:10 PM   #641
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
wow nice video I'd like the view from the angle (I didn't think you could see that clearly from that position). The wind looks pretty bad though
Yes
I was also surprised how good you can see from that position
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:18 PM   #642
country flag gaviotabr

2 very nice points from Ana. Though she served a complete puff ball in the second point.

I think no wind is going to bother Ana much after the IW final..

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:26 PM   #643

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
2 very nice points from Ana. Though she served a complete puff ball in the second point.

I think no wind is going to bother Ana much after the IW final..
Hi Isa (now i'll use this shorter version of your name) It really is a slow serve, maybe she's learning how to play in the wind?
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:34 PM   #644
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
Hi Isa (now i'll use this shorter version of your name) It really is a slow serve, maybe she's learning how to play in the wind?
Hi Luca!

Maybe! She had a very high percentage of first serves yesterday.. which is important when you are playing in windy conditions..

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:39 PM   #645

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Hi Luca!

Maybe! She had a very high percentage of first serves yesterday.. which is important when you are playing in windy conditions..
I hope so The more I think about it, the more i think she should have won the final in IW... I mean Zvonareva was just pushing all the way, she could have tried to be more patient in those set points or in the tie break and see if Zvonareva would have committed errors. But then maybe if Zvonareva had won the points, then we would be complaining about the fact that she didn't step it up. Anyways it's gone now