Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:04 PM   #601
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

More from practice!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:40 PM   #602
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

I love IW so many videos
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 04:23 PM   #603
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
I'm surprised by the amount of people watching her do they pay to watch practices? I would prefer watch those than a match IMHO, they are probably longer and more fun.
It's free, the opposite would be rather
I don't know about other tournaments but in RG, I've seen her having training sessions which lasted like 30mins (without physical training). So it's not that long, I prefer seeing her during a match

Thanks for the vids
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 07:58 PM   #604
country flag luv_sweetAna

luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice

They don't even say thank you while she was giving them all those autographs
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 09:32 PM   #605
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeza View Post
It's free, the opposite would be rather
I don't know about other tournaments but in RG, I've seen her having training sessions which lasted like 30mins (without physical training). So it's not that long, I prefer seeing her during a match

Thanks for the vids
Just 30 minutes? In that case yes it's better a match. But i guess in practice you can be very close to the playing area.
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 09:49 PM   #606
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

That is probably bc she was having a match that day,i doubt that during two weeks of GS they practice only 30 min
During Fed Cup we went earlier hoping we could catch some of Ana`s practice before the match but we only saw japanees on first day and then JJ on the second day
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 09:04 AM   #607
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
Just 30 minutes? In that case yes it's better a match. But i guess in practice you can be very close to the playing area.
Yes so close, it's very different
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
That is probably bc she was having a match that day,i doubt that during two weeks of GS they practice only 30 min
During Fed Cup we went earlier hoping we could catch some of Ana`s practice before the match but we only saw japanees on first day and then JJ on the second day
Yes, of course she played the same day. With the amount of players at the beginning of the tournament, it's tough to have more time, so many train with other players on the same court. Concerning the day off, I guess they find courts outside or not far from the stadium itself.
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 12:45 AM   #608
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
Stefi62, i saw in one of your threads one time (this one: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=284215 ) that you have Ivanovic/Pierce from 2005 Wimbledon, is there any chance you can upload it? i dont know of anyone else that has it.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...284215&page=34

I've uploaded it, the other links should be available by tomorrow

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 01:24 PM   #609
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Ana warming up

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 01:46 PM   #610
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

in regards to practice sessions...she has like 5 times that amount watching her at the AO you can't even get near her...in brisbane it wasn't so bad
and the length of the practice session depends on the day...day off from matches is usually about 45 mins of practice, day of a match maybe 20-30 mins

in brisbane, the first day of qualies she practiced for over an hour, closer to 1 hour 30 mins
so it just depends

thanks to everyone who posted videos

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 02:30 PM   #611
country flag jelenacg

So many videos
I love it
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 02:32 PM   #612
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Those vídeos are great! Ana seems to be having a lot of fun!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 09:50 PM   #613
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...284215&page=34

I've uploaded it, the other links should be available by tomorrow

thanks soooo much!!!
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 11:35 PM   #614
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
Ana warming up

I saw these on youtube, looks like they're having fun

And is that Kanepi running back and fort in front of the camera?
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 01:45 PM   #615
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!! Ana laughter! crazy!!!!!

i love it