Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2009, 08:59 PM   #556
country flag luv_sweetAna

luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

^ Thank you.
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2009, 12:23 AM   #557
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana V Serena Dubai QF 2009

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M3GR3E5S

Thanks to msmyriam20 from Ana's official web.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:57 AM   #558
country flag Reckoner

Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of

^ Thanks
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 09:25 PM   #559
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

A small interview with Ana and Jankovic as a promo for the MSG exhibition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5bqaIr-gMo

I wonder where and when that was taped. Ana seems to be in a house? A bit too much make up..

Old Feb 27th, 2009, 09:00 AM   #560
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Yes a little bit too much make up
Ana looks exited as always
JJ` face
I`m so bored get me out of here
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 02:43 PM   #561
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
Yes a little bit too much make up
Ana looks exited as always
JJ` face
I`m so bored get me out of here

Ana always talks so fast and Jelena so slow
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 10:15 PM   #562
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

These videos are hilarious
http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=14294700001
Serena
She gets a lot of balls back
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 10:34 PM   #563

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These videos are hilarious
http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=14294700001
Serena
She gets a lot of balls back
you can see she didn't know what to say but she had to come up with something. What did Venus say about Ana? An "athletic, pretty, lovable game"?
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 10:46 PM   #564
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
you can see she didn't know what to say but she had to come up with something. What did Venus say about Ana? An "athletic, pretty, lovable game"?
I think Venus said:

"Ana is very athletic.. and has such a love for the game, a tennis desire."

Old Feb 27th, 2009, 10:53 PM   #565
country flag jelenacg

I think you are right Izzy
Very nice words from Venus
Tennis desire I think Venus knows Ana very well
Serena still didn`t forget Miami final last year
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 11:00 PM   #566
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
I think you are right Izzy
Very nice words from Venus
Tennis desire I think Venus knows Ana very well
Serena still didn`t forget Miami final last year
Indeed nice words from Venus.

Serena is Serena.. she is one of a kind. But I actually think that she admires those aspects of JJ's game. I remember she said the same while congratulating Jelena at the US Open final speech.

Old Feb 27th, 2009, 11:10 PM   #567
country flag jelenacg

All players have respect to other players and their game i have no doubt about that
Fans of those players are the problem,they have no respect at all
She said that bc the first thing that comes to your mind when somone says JJ is a lot of running and not many free points
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 11:12 PM   #568
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
All players have respect to other players and their game i have no doubt about that
She said that bc the first thing that comes to your mind when somone says JJ is a lot of running and not many free points
True.

Old Feb 28th, 2009, 01:23 AM   #569

Quote:
True... Venus is such a class act, and she's so smart too, happy to see what she said about Ana. But yes they are 4 great players in their own ways, Venus and Serena of course on another level, but Ana and JJ can feel proud to play in this exhibition.
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 11:22 AM   #570
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute