Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 158 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #2356
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

^u're welcome, anytime
dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #2357
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusan993 View Post
Ana Ivanovic vs Yanina Wickmayer WTA Linz 2013 Highlights

Nice highlights. You can see clearly what's bothering Ana about Wickmayer's game. You can also partly see how Ana changed her approach at some point. She started playing smarter, it was more evident to those who watched the whole match. That's pretty important for her, to find the way to change the momentum when her opponent is outplaying and overpowering her. She likes dominating with her own style and in her own rhythm, but it doesn't work always. This wasn't a good performance, her opponent didn't let her play her game, but this was a mature performance.
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #2358
country flag Alexie

Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice

Linz 2013 - Ana Ivanovic vs. Yanina Wickmayer (Full Match) in Russian

credits to BestintheWorld90
Alexie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #2359
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Ana Ivanovic's SF post-match interview, Linz 2013

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #2360
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

Vasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #2361
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for uploading the match Vasa!

Here's the most recent one, SF vs Stefanie Voegele: Thanks to the uploader, bestintheworld

HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #2362
country flag Alexie

Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasa View Post
this is better! i can understand the commentators.

thanks vasa.

pls upload as well the semi finals.
Alexie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 07:27 AM   #2363
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

3 hours to render and 4 hours to upload (sweet internet connection, Czech Republic <3), I'll try to upload SF and Final this week, give me some time
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #2364
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasa View Post
3 hours to render and 4 hours to upload (sweet internet connection, Czech Republic <3), I'll try to upload SF and Final this week, give me some time
Looking forward to it Vasa.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #2365
country flag dogwonder24

dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Vasa

PAW Titles: Auckland 2014, Sydney 2014 (Runner-Up), Acapulco 2014 (Runner-Up)
Three Hands: Roland Garros 2014, Western & Southern Open 2014
Ana Ivanovic forever
Christina McHale || Alize Cornet || Mona Barthel || Maria Sharapova || Jelena Jankovic
dogwonder24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #2366
country flag Vasa

and my cracked sony vegas doesn't like me so it definitely won't be tomorrow
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #2367
country flag Vasa

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #2368
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, made some new ones!

Ana Ivanovic vs. Tamira Paszek 2005 Linz Highlights

Ana Ivanovic vs. Sofia Arvidsson 2008 Roland Garros Highlights

Ana Ivanovic vs. Nathalie Dechy 2008 Wimbledon Highlights
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 07:37 PM   #2369
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #2370
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote