Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 143 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #2131
country flag Balltossovic
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Fed Cup VS Kvitty Credit to the uploader.

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Serena~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #2132
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #2133
country flag Balltossovic
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, the final match point. Whatta FH. And it meant SO much to her.

I love how in love the family are with each other!! They're really cute.

Is Ana a Daddy's girl?

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Serena~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #2134
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

(via MrPieroTWV2 on YouTube)

Ana-Safarova highlights

Ana-Kvitova highlights
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #2135
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Players at a reception at Tomislav Nikolic

http://www.beta-video.tv/?page=play&...0Nikoli%C4%87a

Ivanovic: We are satisfied with the result

http://www.beta-video.tv/?page=play&...o%20rezultatom

Ivanovic: One day we will win the Fed Cup

http://www.beta-video.tv/?page=play&...aj%20Fed%20kup
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:35 PM   #2136
country flag rukw5uk

rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light

It's going to be a long off season

I decided that it might be good if we all post clips of our favourite Ana forehands. If you post, you have to provide a link to it (preferably Youtube and the minute it occurs) and explain what makes it one of your favourite forehand winners.

I'll start with this one, it occurs at 3 minutes 52 seconds, but I also recommend watching the replay of the shot at 4 minutes 6 seconds. I love the way she directs the forehand crosscourt instead of firing it straight down the line, even jumping in the air to get that extra oomph and power on the ball, she really whips it hard across court. It's a lovely graceful forehand to watch in slow motion. Enjoy.

Ivanovic v Kleybanova Tokyo 2010:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM3jJBlLDTU
rukw5uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:57 PM   #2137
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Good idea.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:38 PM   #2138
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana at Unicef event in Belgrade today:

http://www.webtv.rs/play/47711/tenis...medium=twitter

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 05:29 PM   #2139
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

B92 Interview

http://www.b92.net/video/videos.php?...&nav_id=662851
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 06:23 PM   #2140
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

She began her preparations for the next season last week..."The beginning is always a little bit painful"...

Ana will play HC, AO, Doha, Dubai, IW and Miami in the first 3 months...She forgot to mention Pattaya.
gloria7 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:31 PM   #2141
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

Could someone translate please what happend at the end?
Vasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 10:31 PM   #2142
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Kid: Do you have a boyfriend?
Ana: No...
Kid: I have two older brothers...They are available...

At the end Ana made a mistake,she was mixing latin and cyrillic alphabets...

Kid: A long time since you didn't write in cyrillic...
Ana: Yeah...
Kid: You don't hold the pencil in your hand, do you? Just a tennis racquet?

Ana also said grunting on court should be banned. reporter asked her what she means by that... "You know,those girls who are screaming on the court...screaming should be banned."
gloria7 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:07 PM   #2143
country flag Iva87

RTS Interview

http://www.rts.rs/page/sport/sr/stor...C4%91aka+.html
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #2144
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
At the end Ana made a mistake,she was mixing latin and cyrillic alphabets...
Njeno "t" nikako nije bilo ćirilično "t". Mada, i u onim porukama koje su pisala deca je bilo svačega, neko je spojio negaciju sa glagolom.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #2145
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
She began her preparations for the next season last week..."The beginning is always a little bit painful"...

Ana will play HC, AO, Doha, Dubai, IW and Miami in the first 3 months...She forgot to mention Pattaya.
I'm glad she started back already! Seems slightly ahead of the rest too,
Get fit Ana and build up some muscle!!