Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 137 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #2041
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Barbara Schett interviews Ana for Eurosport.

http://tv.eurosport.ro/tenis/french-...id233388.shtml

I really liked this interview.. it seems she is well aware of where she is at and what's the next step!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2012, 11:56 PM   #2042
country flag rukw5uk

rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light

Barbara Schett is still a goddess, I wish she was still playing.
rukw5uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 03:09 AM   #2043
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Barbara

Ana said she didn't think about the h2h before the match, I was spot on
Old May 31st, 2012, 11:19 PM   #2044
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Only we, fans, care about those stupid things like head-to-head etc, 'cause we spend so much time overanalysing and such stuff. It's good they don't care, they even don't have much time for that, but jounralist are sometimes the ones who try to make them nervous by asking similar things.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #2045
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

http://www.mozzartsport.com/vesti/an...alju-u-londonu
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #2046
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

TRANSLATION (new informations only): Ana shows good knowledge about other sports in Serbia. Most interesting which she says is that tennis players will not be together with all other athletes because Olympic village is located far from the Wimbledon! She say that she hope to reach 2nd week of GS Wimbledon and that at Olympics Zimonjic and she have good chance for medal in mixed-doubles and that Zimonjic is very good in doubles.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)

Last edited by Cp6uja : Jun 6th, 2012 at 06:40 PM.
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #2047
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

A true Belgrade girl and no one can escape her charm. At least I'm cheering for someone whose personality is like an acquaintance of mine.
I don't like that fact about the Olympic village far from them, that's unlucky.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 11:54 PM   #2048
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
A true Belgrade girl and no one can escape her charm. At least I'm cheering for someone whose personality is like an acquaintance of mine.
I don't like that fact about the Olympic village far from them, that's unlucky.
I on the other hand love that she won't be there. About 1000 douchebags couldn't wait to try seducing her. That would mean goodbye OG, and goodbye another season.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 12:09 AM   #2049
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
I on the other hand love that she won't be there. About 1000 douchebags couldn't wait to try seducing her. That would mean goodbye OG, and goodbye another season.
Blunt... but true.

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 12:19 AM   #2050
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Blunt... but true.
Hey, when she retires she can marry a prince on a white horse, have 4 children (2 boys, 2 girls) and live in a castle on the beach or whatever her fantasy is. Until then, I want her living like a nun.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #2051
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
Hey, when she retires she can marry a prince on a white horse, have 4 children (2 boys, 2 girls) and live in a castle on the beach or whatever her fantasy is. Until then, I want her living like a nun.
I'm totally ok with that.. even though I'm sure Ana will show up with a boyfriend sooner than later..

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #2052
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
0:28

So cute
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #2053
country flag fANAtic

Yeah, when Ana sees a cute child she can't help herself. In a motherly way, not Kvitova way.
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #2054
country flag gaviotabr

Practicing serves in Eastbourne:

Old Jun 18th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #2055
country flag ivanavic

ivanavic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, is there anybody here who can give me an invite code for t3nnis.tv on PM?
ivanavic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote