Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #2026
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierChicharito View Post
Well but whore bitch is same thing eh?

well for whore/prostitue we have more words too kurva one of them.

We have word kočka here but it means pretty girl

Tipsy is master at swearing?

Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #2027
country flag rukw5uk

rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light

Yebachu te са мојим фореханд.
rukw5uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #2028
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

What did he say in first? Kurac is a dick right? they said it was whats wrong with you but wasn´ti t whats wrong with you dicK?
can´t even recognize what was in second vid

Love Tipsy

Know DJoko once used Jaci si kurac bre

shouldn´t we continue this in off topic?

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #2029
country flag rukw5uk

rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light

I can expect to hear Djokovic and Tipsarevic swearing, but Ana.. so sweet, I never knew that such filthy words could come out of such sweet lips. It would be funny to hear, "I'm going to f**k you all over the court with my forehand."
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #2030
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Baby Anci combines the words like ****, cock, fuck, shit and mother BUT she does it in a cute and ladylike manner
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #2031
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

I really didn´t think until today she can swear but if i was tennis player oh I would swear a lot

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #2032
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukw5uk View Post
Yebachu te са мојим фореханд.
This is better.

Quote:
What did he say in first? Kurac is a dick right? they said it was whats wrong with you but wasn´ti t whats wrong with you dicK?
can´t even recognize what was in second vid

Love Tipsy

Know DJoko once used Jaci si kurac bre

He said "koji je tebi kurac". It's hard to translate it, really.
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #2033
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
Baby Anci combines the words like ****, cock, fuck, shit and mother BUT she does it in a cute and ladylike manner
I never heard her mentioning the cock.
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #2034
country flag SidTheKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I never heard her mentioning the cock.
Well she surely mentioned it somewhere

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #2035
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Why is the word cun* censored, but not the others?
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #2036
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
Seriously, any Slavic language is hard for foreigners, especially Latin speaking ones. And because our languages are basically tongue twisters, we learn other languages easily.
i wouldn't say so. it depends on which languages.

Quote:
Třia třista třicet tři střibrných prepelic přeletěl přes třia třista třicet tři střibrných střech.

the ř sound supposedly exists only in czech, so this one wins easily.

people who wonder about words without vowels, the r can be like a vowel in slavic languages (it used to be like that in germanic languages and in indo-european too). think about words like girl or bird written as grl and brd and you get the idea.

Quote:
yes. that thread could needs to get alive.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #2037
country flag rukw5uk

Where is off topic?

Also, I believe the Ana's first round match is on t3nnis.tv and tennishaven now.
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #2038
country flag rukw5uk

Nice link here, all the Ana matches from her 2008 win:

http://fistpumpsandajdes.wordpress.com/
Old May 29th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #2039
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukw5uk View Post
Nice link here, all the Ana matches from her 2008 win:

http://fistpumpsandajdes.wordpress.com/
What a brilliant name for a website

Fistpumps and ajdes

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #2040
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana's 1st round presser video:

http://www.wat.tv/video/eurosport/in...oj_2f1o7_.html

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote