Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #1651
country flag cocco80

cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nena_xxx View Post
I think that Ana has to finally grow up! She is not little girl anymore, I wish sometimes that someone slaps her in the face and tell her to shut up and listen.
+1

RAFAEL NADAL: Kim Clijsters, Ana Ivanovic and the Spanish players.

Herald Sun 18.1.
cocco80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2011, 11:09 AM   #1652
country flag Vladiricky

Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice

Quote:
I think that Ana has to finally grow up! She is not little girl anymore, I wish sometimes that someone slaps her in the face and tell her to shut up and listen.
So true!

The panic in her voice is just ridiculous. She didn't even listen to him.

I'm sorry but we're running low on food, water, and overall enthusiasm, you know...
Vladiricky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 05:22 PM   #1653
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Poor guy is trying to talk to her, and she won't even let him do his job. She just doesn't know to shut up.
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 05:55 PM   #1654
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like this?

she says "Snap Out Of It" in the end

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 06:01 PM   #1655
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

If I'm being honest, I think her negative attitude was probably the main thing that cost her the match - well holding serve was a problem too

But if she believed in herself, could have gone to a third set, and then could have won.
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 07:08 AM   #1656
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

She did believe in herself. After every dissapointing serve she broke back. But then wasted it with another DF or a some simple errors.
Then it's so easy to get frustrated. You know you're the better player, you're behind the whole match and at the time you get equal, you miss again! After a DF she told herself: How do you do that?

If you can still forget about all that and play on like nothing happend, then you have to be really strong. Even then it won't say that the match will turn.

I think it won't happen that often that Ana will dominate like this and still lose. With a better serve and some errors less, Ana would easily win. Let's see how Miami goes. As long as she keeps aggressive I'm optimistic for this tournament. If it's pusher-mode then it's an early exit.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 07:15 PM   #1657
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Like this?

she says "Snap Out Of It" in the end

Yes, something like that!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 07:41 PM   #1658
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVAJ MKirilenko View Post
She did believe in herself. After every dissapointing serve she broke back. But then wasted it with another DF or a some simple errors.
Then it's so easy to get frustrated. You know you're the better player, you're behind the whole match and at the time you get equal, you miss again! After a DF she told herself: How do you do that?

If you can still forget about all that and play on like nothing happend, then you have to be really strong. Even then it won't say that the match will turn.

I think it won't happen that often that Ana will dominate like this and still lose. With a better serve and some errors less, Ana would easily win. Let's see how Miami goes. As long as she keeps aggressive I'm optimistic for this tournament. If it's pusher-mode then it's an early exit.
i tend to agree with this. it seems that old ana is back. which means she will be inconsistent and, yes, childish. and let's not forget that things went wrong when she tried to change things about her game - with a little help from her team and her coaches, so they are not that essential. and the tour is a trainwreck now, so ana could as well have a decent career without being the goat

Last edited by azdaja : Mar 20th, 2011 at 07:59 PM.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 11:25 PM   #1659
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVAJ MKirilenko View Post

That's right, but what I really meant to say is she shouldn't have been so negative. She was getting frustrated, I know she was making some bad errors.

I mean a single point can sometimes turn a match around. I know though it is hard to forget the mistakes you make - but you have to focus on one point at a time and try your best to forget about the last. When her hitting partner came out you could definitely tell the pressure she was feeling - the poor guy was trying so hard to calm her down

I'm not saying if Ana was positive she would have won the match for sure, maybe it just wasn't her day
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:53 PM   #1660
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Ana practicing her serve on Stadium Court in Miami:

Return practice:
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:00 PM   #1661
country flag Vladiricky

Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice Vladiricky is just really nice

Thanks for the videos.

Ana has such a nice service motion and I like her technique, too bad about that ball toss.

I'm sorry but we're running low on food, water, and overall enthusiasm, you know...
Vladiricky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 02:51 PM   #1662
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Dont think this has been posted before

Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 05:42 PM   #1663
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
That's right, but what I really meant to say is she shouldn't have been so negative. She was getting frustrated, I know she was making some bad errors.

I mean a single point can sometimes turn a match around. I know though it is hard to forget the mistakes you make - but you have to focus on one point at a time and try your best to forget about the last. When her hitting partner came out you could definitely tell the pressure she was feeling - the poor guy was trying so hard to calm her down

I'm not saying if Ana was positive she would have won the match for sure, maybe it just wasn't her day
I think it was like that. You can make a few mistakes and then get over it. But she has to come back so many times and then waste it cause of stupid errors. It's not just once or twice. She was totally controlling the rally's. Bartoli wasn't playing that bad, but she did nothing that could really hurt Ana. When Ana didn't miss, Bartoli had no answer.

If she gets her serve on track, she easily can get a good result in Miami. Henin is out, no Williams and Kim is injured.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 07:00 AM   #1664
country flag VALUNA

VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYU4qX-y0c0
VALUNA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 09:23 AM   #1665
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALUNA View Post
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote