Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 8th, 2010, 02:51 AM   #1501
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

curtos tnx a bunch

ana's accent is so sexy..

serbians are really goodlooking and hell TALL
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 8th, 2010, 05:46 AM   #1502
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

She expresses herself quite well in English, and she really is such a nice person.

But I had to laugh at "bulleyes"

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 05:57 AM   #1503
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

But I had to laugh at "bul leyes"

yeah..

Last edited by kimgurl : Dec 8th, 2010 at 06:05 AM.
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 11:15 AM   #1504
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Bul eyes was funny

but my gosh what a lovely person. I think I would die if I ever got the chance to meet her.
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 05:20 PM   #1505
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Interview with croatian tv during DC
http://dnevnik.hr/showbizz/red-carpe...-pomrcine.html

Nice one ,maybe someone has time to translate all of it
Reporter said that some ES commentator called her Catherine Zeta Jones on tennis court Ana said it`s one of the best compliments she received bc she finds Catherine very beautiful .Some fan in Bali said that she looks like vampire ,but pretty vampire from Twilight Ana was like ok,i never heard that one before
The usual,there is a lot of jealousy on tour....Her fans give her nice things,like that `i love montreal shirt`,or some book about cocktails ...
About many gay players on tour ,Ana says she has no problem with that and she doesn`t look at them any different ,it`s normal part of life
How would she describe herself ?
Loyal,very very stubborn,it can be good and bad thing (at least she admits it) and very sensitive

Last edited by jelenacg : Dec 13th, 2010 at 05:53 PM.
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 05:44 PM   #1506
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

im making highlights of ana vs mirza 2007 RG next

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 07:56 PM   #1507
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Bull-eyes.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 02:12 AM   #1508
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
im making highlights of ana vs mirza 2007 RG next
Could you make Ana vs. Pennetta Linz 2008 some day? She volleyed so well in that one
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 06:36 PM   #1509
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

well shit bugga bog roll there is a HL of this but mine is more frank and ill do that linz one when i can

Ana Ivanovic vs Sania Mirza 2007 Roland Garros 2nd round Highlights.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 10:52 AM   #1510
messing

messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=9Q4B3043

Hopman Cup 2006 Mixed Doubles

*Ana/Nole(SRB) vs. Kuznetsova/Schukin(RUS) (Most men's serve games were cropped.)
*Ana/Nole(SRB) vs. Raymond/Dent(USA)

messing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 04:26 AM   #1511
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumtree View Post

*Ana/Nole(SRB) vs. Kuznetsova/Schukin(RUS) (Most men's serve games were cropped.)

thanks for sharing it
ive got the '06 Hopman singles match against Arvidsson on dvd, if someone wants i can rip it and upload.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 09:08 PM   #1512
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumtree View Post

How do you play the video? I downloaded it, but I can get it to work. It was a pdf file.
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 02:23 AM   #1513
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

i havent tried the russian one yet, but the USA match works good for me on KMP and VLC, and its an AVI file.

Last edited by jonnyroyale_13 : Dec 19th, 2010 at 02:30 AM.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 08:23 AM   #1514
messing

messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos7 View Post
How do you play the video? I downloaded it, but I can get it to work. It was a pdf file.
They are not PDF but RAR files. Download part1&2 and unzip them with like WinRar or 7-Zip program. I tried it myself today and everything was ok.
messing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 08:14 PM   #1515
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
thanks for sharing it
ive got the '06 Hopman singles match against Arvidsson on dvd, if someone wants i can rip it and upload.
Hey Jonny! Just saw this post now! I would like to see more of the 2006 Hopman Cup! If you can upload it at good quality I would be very thankful!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote