Ana's official Twitter thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:04 AM   #1
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute
Ana's official Twitter thread

YES. ANA FINALLY HAS A TWITTER.

Epic first tweet by the way.

Quote:
Ana Ivanovic ‏@AnaIvanovic 20 Aug
a
3:00 PM - 20 Aug 13 ·
When will the rest of TF's faves?
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:09 AM   #2
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of
Re: Ana's official Twitter thread

Ana's bio What the fuck is this?
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:10 AM   #3
country flag currie84

currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future

i hope she handles it herself.If it's run by her agent or anyone else it's gonna be a waste of time.
currie84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:11 AM   #4
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

ANA TWEETED

Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:14 AM   #5
country flag wakefield10

wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light

Ana's attempt at twitter is making me laugh, first she tweets 'a', then she makes a typing mistake is her quote and then she tweets that photo
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:44 AM   #6
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious..

Dont think its good for her though.. imagine her mentions after one of her traditionally epic chokes?

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 08:05 AM   #7
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

This is So...

A!

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ
KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*
SELEŠ*DEMENTIEVA*CLIJSTERS*LI
NETTENIS.ORG

verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 10:14 AM   #8
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Hilarious..

Dont think its good for her though.. imagine her mentions after one of her traditionally epic chokes?
I can't wait for it

W. Faulkner
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 10:41 AM   #9
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Hilarious..

She had chances, and I had chances, and we both had chances, and i played well, and she played well, but a few points decided the winner, and the crowd was great, and i am trilled to be here, and i feal progres, though i lost 6-0 5-7 0-6, after leading 6-0 5-0.

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ
KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*
SELEŠ*DEMENTIEVA*CLIJSTERS*LI
NETTENIS.ORG

verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:26 AM   #10
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan. View Post
I can't wait for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by verdegreen View Post
She had chances, and I had chances, and we both had chances, and i played well, and she played well, but a few points decided the winner, and the crowd was great, and i am trilled to be here, and i feal progres, though i lost 6-0 5-7 0-6, after leading 6-0 5-0.
No guys! I mean what people will tweet to her.. that's going to be mean stuff to say the least.. and I don't think she should be reading that.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:40 AM   #11
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

People who bet on her and then flame her because of the broken ticket... very rude and mad people...
Vasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 04:44 AM   #12
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

She's just the best.

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #13
country flag dogwonder24

dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos07 View Post
She's just the best.

Lol Sh has a really good sense of humor though

PAW Titles: Auckland 2014, Sydney 2014 (Runner-Up), Acapulco 2014 (Runner-Up) ,Ranking: World #33
Three Hands: Roland Garros 2014, Western & Southern Open 2014,US Open 2014, Ranking: World #1
Ana Ivanovic forever
dogwonder24 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #14
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos07 View Post
She's just the best.

Ana

W. Faulkner
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #15
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan. View Post
Ana
Snatching mugboar's wig Nole could nevah!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App