Natasa Zoric - The New Serbian Star - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2009, 01:28 PM   #226
country flag petrova-fan

petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of
Re: Natasa Zoric - The New Serbian Star

Pictures - Gastein Ladies 2009 (Natasa Zoric - Nicole Rottmann):

http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n...le%20Rottmann/

example:
http://www.nadia-petrova.com
petrova-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2009, 09:08 PM   #227
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

I watched her losing 1-6 3-6 against Filipovski 10k ( Palic ) Semi final and she didnt impress me at all. Well, from the start of the match I knew who is gonna win, Natasa was nervous and with too many errors. It was 40C though.
She is really cute but shorter than I expected :O
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 01:13 PM   #228
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

she lost in Dubrovnik 1/4
NATASA ZORIC (6) - KINNIE LAISNE (FRA,3) 1-6 3-6
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 03:40 PM   #229
country flag cosmic

cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light

Seems like Natasa qualified for the 25K in France.
cosmic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 08:00 AM   #230
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Lost first round of 25k in France... Few days ago she told me that she has a leg injurie, so not a bad result at all.

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2010, 12:02 AM   #231
country flag cosmic

cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light

Natasa is finally about to play a tournament, the 10K in Germany... Will she ever make a step forward and start playing something other than futures?!
cosmic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:02 AM   #232
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to play full schedule then good form could come. Maybe she is concentrating on school ?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2010, 05:01 PM   #233
country flag cas-per

cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all

with that serve futures are the only options for her...or school ..but i dont thing she's interested in studying.
Old May 5th, 2010, 08:52 AM   #234
country flag Rimini

Rimini is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 08:11 PM   #235
country flag n.sad

n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all n.sad is a name known to all

where is she?
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #236
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.sad View Post
where is she?
She was in Belgrade practising two weeks ago. Will play some tournaments during the spring

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #237
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

Today she played her first comeback tournament 50 000$ in Nantes
She won 6:1 6:1 against local French girl ..
good luck next
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #238
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

What she is looking in Nantes? Why she did not play some 10k in Antalya, Portugal or Tunisia?

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118), CH Ankara (W/Michael!)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 09:07 PM   #239
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

10 Palić

(1)Agnes Bukta (HUN) v (Q)Ekaterina Lavrikova (RUS)
Victoria Muntean (FRA) v Lenka Wienerova (SVK)
(wc)Katarina Adamovic (SRB) v Ema Burgic (BIH)
(8)Marina Kachar (SRB) v (wc)Dejana Radanovic (SRB)

(4)Barbara Bonic (SRB) v Dea Herdzelas (BIH)
Patricia Lancranjan (ROU) v Nina Stojanovic (SRB)
(wc)Mila Mejic (SRB) v (Q)Nevena Selakovic (SRB)
(6)Irina Maria Bara (ROU) v Nikola Horakova (CZE)

(7)Elizaveta Ianchuk (UKR) v (Q)Bojana Marinkovic (SRB)
Gabriela Pantuckova (CZE) v (Q)Katerina Kaminkova (CZE)
Natalia Vajdova (SVK) v Vendula Zovincova (CZE)
(3)Lina Gjorcheska (MKD) v Camelia-Elena Hristea (ROU)

(5)Martina Kubicikova (CZE) v Nikola Vajdova (SVK)
(wc)Natasa Zoric (SRB) v (Q)Bianca Hincu (ROU)
(Q)Mina Markovic (SRB) v (Q)Danijela Tomic (SRB)
(2)Tereza Malikova (CZE) v (Q)Dajana Dukic (SRB)

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118), CH Ankara (W/Michael!)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 09:04 AM   #240
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Back! Ajde!
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote