Karolina Sprem Videos!!!!!!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:39 AM   #31
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Karolina Sprem Videos!!!!!!!

Oh my
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2008, 11:04 AM   #32
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future

Great!!!!!!!!
Old May 6th, 2008, 11:41 PM   #33
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Near the end of first set against Rao!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5c...allenger_sport
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2008, 01:34 PM   #34
sanyiszucs

sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold

Budapest 2008 qf
sanyiszucs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 09:11 AM   #35
sanyiszucs

sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold

Budapest 2008 sf
sanyiszucs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 03:34 PM   #36
country flag Tomkina

Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light

Hey you guys!

Where is our Sprem!? I miss her... I once saw her playing in Antwerp (where she lost sadly in the first round against Anna - how is my pony tail - Tsjakvetadze but i will most remember her from that fantastic Wimbly match against Venus in 2004. Does somebody have it? i would nearly die to see it again...

Thanks in advance
Tomkina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #37
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, i also want to see karolina match against venus in wimbly 2004. does anybody knows where i can find it? please, please!
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 06:41 AM   #38
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

On youtube you can watch it in high quality!

http://www.dailymotion.com/tennismas...liams-wi_sport
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 07:31 AM   #39
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post

Old Sep 14th, 2008, 10:55 AM   #40
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future

More please!!!
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 11:16 AM   #41
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxi View Post
More please!!!
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 07:36 PM   #42
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post

love it when the commentator says like hello williams defending, like what's up with that
precious
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 08:23 AM   #43
country flag Tomkina

Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light

Hey!

First of all thanks for posting it on youtube :-) but is there a place where we can find downloadlinks too? it would be nice to see it in one or two files

thanksssssssssssssssssss
Tomkina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:08 AM   #44
country flag JURasic

JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light

I almost started crying when I watched it...
I think that that was the last real success in WTA concerning Croatians...
For fucks sake, why can't we have a decent player in shape!!
C'mon Karolina!!
JURasic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 07:12 AM   #45
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Karolina in qualies in Paris GDF:

Part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D_L4L5nEwY
Part2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUeSOyMIkgQ

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote