What would you do in this situation? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:02 AM   #1
country flag Paldias

Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future
What would you do in this situation?

You like this girl.
This girl is your best friend's GF.
You think that their relationship is just a I like you because you like me kind of thing.
You think that this girl likes you.
People are afraid that you'll hit on her when you go to the same parties and that she might 'take the hit'.

Advice?
Paldias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:04 AM   #2
country flag TF Chipmunk
Team WTAworld

TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paldias
You like this girl.
This girl is your best friend's GF.
You think that their relationship is just a I like you because you like me kind of thing.
You think that this girl likes you.
People are afraid that you'll hit on her when you go to the same parties and that she might 'take the hit'.

Advice?
Go for the kill

ANASTASIA MYSKINA
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster

NADIA PETROVA
ANNA-LENA GROENEFELD
TF Chipmunk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:04 AM   #3
country flag Paldias

Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF Chipmunk
Go for the kill
What about the friend? He'll be pissed.
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:05 AM   #4
country flag TF Chipmunk
Team WTAworld

TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What about the friend? He'll be pissed.
Well if you think that their relationship is a "I like you and you like me" sort of thing, with no true love or emotional value put into it, I don't think he can be that mad about it, unless he's a real jerk

ANASTASIA MYSKINA

NADIA PETROVA
ANNA-LENA GROENEFELD
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:06 AM   #5
country flag Strangelove

Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute
If it's your bestest friend of all your friends? Don't do it!
Strangelove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:09 AM   #6
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Well to be honest, I'd boot her out the way put the moves on the best friend
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:10 AM   #7
country flag Paldias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D
Well see there's a bit of backstory to it.
I was going to ask her to our formal. I told him I was going to. He told me 'cool' and ran off and asked her the next day. She went with him and I ended up going with the custy school slut.
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:11 AM   #8
country flag TF Chipmunk
Team WTAworld

Quote:
But sometimes you can't let things like that get in the way of true love

ANASTASIA MYSKINA

NADIA PETROVA
ANNA-LENA GROENEFELD
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:11 AM   #9
country flag Paldias

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquímaux
Well to be honest, I'd boot her out the way put the moves on the best friend
Well since I'm not gay that's not actually going to work.
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:11 AM   #10
country flag TF Chipmunk
Team WTAworld

Quote:
I was going to ask her to our formal. I told him I was going to. He told me 'cool' and ran off and asked her the next day. She went with him and I ended up going with the custy school slut.
That jerk! Show him the same ruthlessness and pry back from him what was rightfully yours!

ANASTASIA MYSKINA

NADIA PETROVA
ANNA-LENA GROENEFELD
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:12 AM   #11
country flag Paldias

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF Chipmunk
That jerk! Show him the same ruthlessness and pry back from him what was rightfully yours!
I was at a party last night, and they kissed. Her friends keep telling me that she could do so much better. Am I that better?
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:13 AM   #12
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
*DEAD*
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:14 AM   #13
country flag Paldias

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquímaux
*DEAD*
What's so funny?
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:16 AM   #14
country flag Strangelove

Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute Strangelove has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And he's your best friend? Oh, in that case, I'd totally go for it...
Strangelove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:17 AM   #15
country flag Paldias

Quote:
And he's your best friend? Oh, in that case, I'd totally go for it...
It was such a random thing to do.