Video Flashback: “Hold You Tight”, Tara Kemp, 1991 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2006, 12:37 PM   #1
country flag Hot 92 Jamz

Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of
Arrow Video Flashback: “Hold You Tight”, Tara Kemp, 1991

“Hold You Tight”, Tara Kemp, 1991

Remember this song? Maybe the video will refresh your memory.

WATCH THE VIDEO (It will play after the :30 commercial)
Hot 92 Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2006, 01:36 PM   #2
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
``all day.... all night....``
I heart Tara.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 09:13 PM   #3
country flag Dana Marcy

Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute
I remember seeing her on Video Soul with Donny Simpson back in the day and being surprised that she was white. Nice song.
Dana Marcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2006, 01:10 AM   #4
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute
Damn I loved her....Piece of My Heart was another cool followup.

She was another one of those seemingly talented pop singers destined for greatness and yet ended up forgotten somehow.......
Jakeev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2006, 05:11 AM   #5
country flag Bacardi

Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute
What the hell ended up happening to her? I still have her CASSETTE TAPE around here somewhere
Old Apr 14th, 2006, 06:16 AM   #6
G-Ha

G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future G-Ha has a brilliant future
wow, i haven't seen that video in ages! our local old school r&b station plays that song every once in a while and i always wonder what happened to her. as far as i know, she only released that one album and then disappeared...
G-Ha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2006, 06:27 AM   #7
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi
What the hell ended up happening to her? I still have her CASSETTE TAPE around here somewhere
www.tarakemp.com

Well if that is the same Tara Kemp we all knew that is what happened to her. Amazing how it's hard to find info on former performers.
Jakeev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote