Well...Sex Starved Teacher at it again... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2006, 07:38 AM   #1
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute
Well...Sex Starved Teacher at it again...

Seriously, what is up with this woman?!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12289591/?GT1=7938

MySpace page puts teacher back in jail
Woman convicted of sex with student, 13, arrested for probation violation

McMINNVILLE, Tenn. - A former elementary school teacher who spent six months in jail for having sex with a 13-year-old student was arrested again, this time for violating probation by apparently communicating with the victim.

Pamela Rogers, 28, was arrested Tuesday and released on $10,000 bond. A judge Wednesday ordered her to appear at a July 12 hearing.

Last August, Rogers reached a plea deal to serve nine months on an eight-year sentence, allowing her to avoid a trial on 28 charges of sexual battery and statutory rape. She was released from jail in February for good behavior.

Under terms of the plea deal, she was, among other things, ordered not to contact the victim or his family and not to use the Internet.

Authorities said she violated probation by establishing a Web page on the online social networking hub MySpace.com. Her page featured a blog that included what authorities said was communication between Rogers and the victim's 17-year-old sister.

Rogers is also accused of issuing a cryptic message to the victim through the MySpace page by addressing his basketball jersey number, saying he was her hero and that she would not fall in love again for three years.

The Web site also featured several pictures of Rogers in a bikini.

District Attorney General Dale Potter said he will seek to have Rogers return to prison to serve the remaining seven years of the original prison term.

"This came in such a short amount of time after she was released on probation and in our opinion these were intentional violations of the terms of her release," Potter said.

Rogers' attorney, Peter Strianse of Nashville, told WSMV-TV he was "very concerned" that Rogers' plea agreement was in jeopardy.

© 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2006, 07:41 AM   #2
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
I guess she liked the sex with the 13-year-old

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 07:55 AM   #3
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute
I'm getting a little bit worried.
The use of Myspace by high school, college, and police administration is fine.
When they start to inflict punishments on something that is out of their jurisdiction to do on the net, then that's something to be worried about.
In this case it's fine because it was under the terms of the plea deal.

When you start to kick out students or fire people for the stuff they happen to have on myspace then that is wrong and could be considered a bit unconstitutional.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 05:14 PM   #4
country flag Dan the Assassin

Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
I think she looks 'do-able' to be honest.
Lucky 13 y/o, i say.

Laugh your head off by clicking this link

Danimations

Dan the Assassin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 05:25 PM   #5
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Assassin
I think she looks 'do-able' to be honest.
Lucky 13 y/o, i say.
I am afraid I would agree with you! If I had a shot at something like that at 13, I'd be all over it, baby!
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 05:50 PM   #6
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

[IMG]

Swaggering Cop: "Hey baby! What'a a 13 year-old got that I don't got?!"
Sexy Perp: "A bigger gun, and he knows how to use it."
Sexy Perp: "...and..umm... can I have these handcuffs when we're done here?"
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 05:58 PM   #7
country flag ToeTag

ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeVeeDynasty
[IMG]

Swaggering Cop: "Hey baby! What'a a 13 year-old got that I don't got?!"
Sexy Perp: "A bigger gun, and he knows how to use it."
Sexy Perp: "...and..umm... can I have these handcuffs when we're done here?"

On a serious note though..she needs to be locked away...for good.
ToeTag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 06:09 PM   #8
country flag RVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbc

On a serious note though..she needs to be locked away...for good.
Yeah, there's definitely something wrong 'upstairs' for her to be chasing tiny tots. Or maybe he's got serious 'pimp-game'. Either way, she going to jail this time around.
But, maybe she can be rehabed.

On another note, I don't understand the role the sister played in all this. And the use of the term 'victim' here is highly debatable.
Also, and this is just me, but you take away my internet privileges..., somebody's go'n get killed!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 06:13 PM   #9
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
she's hot. and she's got nice hair.

but she needs to be locked up.
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 06:14 PM   #10
country flag meyerpl

meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute
It's discouraging to learn that a thirteen-year old is getting more action than I am.

"The noblest work of God? Man. Who found it out? Man." - Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H.L. Menken
meyerpl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 06:18 PM   #11
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by meyerpl
It's discouraging to learn that a thirteen-year old is getting more action than I am.
And with something that good looking!
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 06:36 PM   #12
country flag RVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyerpl
I KNOW!!

And get this...! I showed wifie her picture, and she was like, "She's HAWT!" That caught me the hell by surprise.
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 07:04 PM   #13
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skanky~skanketta
she's hot. and she's got nice hair.

but she needs to be locked up.
The predatory lesbians probably got a piece of her in prison already. (Especially the guards).
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 07:08 PM   #14
country flag RVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR*
The predatory lesbians probably got a piece of her in prison already. (Especially the guards).
...definiyely lezzie-fodder.
I'm thinking she'll soon forget all about the 13 year-old boys.
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 07:10 PM   #15
country flag decemberlove

decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute
She's hot.

I find the sister involvement to be very strange. Hmm...

And who cares if she had pictures of herself in a bikini on her myspace? Are teachers not allowed to be sexy or something during their time outside of school? I thought the point of myspace was for people to show off their half-naked bodies?

....This is fucked up, fucked up....

This is your blind spot, blind spot.
It should be obvious, but it's not.

You cannot kickstart a dead horse
You just crush yourself and walk away
I don't care what the future holds
Cause I'm right here in your arms today
With your fingers you can touch me

I'll be your black swan, black swan
I'm for spare parts, broken up.

decemberlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote