2009 Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 08:06 AM   #1
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
2009 Cheering Thread

I thought I'd open a new thread since 2009 is a new start, and hopefully a much better year than 2008 for Aiko.

Good luck in Q1 at Auckland.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 10:20 AM   #2
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of
Re: 2009 Cheering Thread

Good idea Danker !
Hope this year will be better for Aiko!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 07:06 AM   #3
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Nakamura d Woerle 6/2 1/6 6/3 !
Keep going Aiko!!!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 11:06 AM   #4
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Good effort, Aiko!

It seems that Aiko hasn't entered Pattaya which is surprising. I'm guessing she'll probably go to the States and play ITF events, which is a good idea. Let's see.
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 05:36 PM   #5
country flag JujulCactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker View Post
It seems that Aiko hasn't entered Pattaya which is surprising. I'm guessing she'll probably go to the States and play ITF events, which is a good idea. Let's see.
I don't know, but I have an idea
Maybe she wants to play the fedcup which is just the weekend before,and it's in Serbia !!
So it would be really difficult for her to play in Serbia on sunday, and in Thailand on monday !
I think that's quite possible to be that
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 02:04 AM   #6
country flag TennisPlayingFox

TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute

Aiko def Dubois 6-2, 6-2. A very nice win!
Peng-Petrova-Sharapova-Clijsters-Hantuchova-Craybas-Dulko-Gronefeld-Fujiwara-Srebotnik--Kirilenko-Chakvetadze-Pironkova-Laine-Hingis-Camerin-Parmentier-Schnyder-Voskoboeva-Medina Garrigues-Makarova-Cirstea-Cornet-Jankovic-Zvonareva-Rodina-Coin-Groth-Safarova-Dokic-McHale-Begu-Panova-Falconi-Dolonts-Soler Espinosa
TennisPlayingFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 07:14 AM   #7
country flag JujulCactus

Yeah, 6/2 6/2 !!!!
Aiko won , keep going !!
Next Johansson!
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 09:15 AM   #8
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent win Aiko

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 11:16 AM   #9
country flag Rising Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by JujulCactus View Post
I don't know, but I have an idea
Maybe she wants to play the fedcup which is just the weekend before,and it's in Serbia !!
So it would be really difficult for her to play in Serbia on sunday, and in Thailand on monday !
I think that's quite possible to be that
I totally forgot about Fed Cup.
It would seem like a waste to travel all the way there and play only Fed Cup.

It may be a good idea to play some ITFs there too.
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 11:17 AM   #10
country flag Rising Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by JujulCactus View Post
Yeah, 6/2 6/2 !!!!
Aiko won , keep going !!
Next Johansson!
Good to see such a convincing win.
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 10:35 PM   #11
country flag drgray

drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice

Nakamura qualifies with a 64 64 win over Johansson!!

J gifted her 9 DF, but Nakamura took advantage and broke her opponent 5 times to seal the deal! Way to go! MD here we come!
drgray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 04:33 AM   #12
country flag JujulCactus

Fantastic Aiko !!
Good luck in main draw
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 08:52 AM   #13
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. The last two wins have been really comfortable over pretty good opponents.

Woerle is a good player also, so Aiko has had a really tough draw.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 10:41 AM   #14
country flag Rising Sun

So good to see Aiko in solid form again.

She plays Vesnina in the 1R.
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 04:45 AM   #15
country flag JujulCactus

After a really fantastic qualification,
1/6 0/6 against Vesnina
Hope everyting is Ok ...
...All the best for the Australian Open qualification