Man sues Easter Bunny - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2006, 09:51 PM   #1
country flag tennisluver99

tennisluver99 has disabled reputation
Man sues Easter Bunny

:retard:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1801049.html

German sues Easter Bunny

A German man has taken legal action against the Easter Bunny for grievous bodily harm.

Karl-Friedrich Lentze, from Berlin, has filed a complaint with prosecutors, accusing it of causing addiction to chocolate which leads to heart attacks, obesity and strokes.

Lentze said: "The Easter Bunny is a sadistic and unscrupulous offender who preys on people's sweet tooth.

"Find this evil bunny, handcuff his paws and remove him from shops in time for Easter."

Public prosecutor spokesman Christian Avenarius said: "We will act upon the complaint with speed and diligence."
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2006, 09:55 PM   #2
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute
WTF :retard:

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 10:02 PM   #3
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisluver99

Lentze said: "The Easter Bunny is a sadistic and unscrupulous offender who preys on people's sweet tooth.

"Find this evil bunny, handcuff his paws and remove him from shops in time for Easter."

Is this guy for real?

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 10:07 PM   #4
country flag dementieva's fan

dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute
Good for him

BTW easter bunny always scared me. He is the nightmarish representation of the Chocolate Lobby.
dementieva's fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 10:15 PM   #5
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
it's not the Easter Bunny's fault blame the chocolate company!
and besides... where is the Easter Bunny anyways???

its like SUEING SANTA CLAUS!!! (and I'm sure some lunatic is gonna find a way to sue St. Nick)
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 10:57 PM   #6
country flag Rachel_

Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of
Rachel_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 11:19 PM   #7
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
I was going to say Only in America, but he's German

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 11:25 PM   #8
country flag ~Cherry*Blossom~

~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_is_pink

its like SUEING SANTA CLAUS!!! (and I'm sure some lunatic is gonna find a way to sue St. Nick)
if this man wins, then I'll find a way to sue Santa

THE ROYAL SAINT - OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE ROYAL COURT
USO99-FO02-WIM02-USO02-AO03-WIM03-AO05-AO07-USO08-AO09-WIM09-AO10-WIM10-WIM12-USO12-FO13-USO13
WIM00-USO00-WIM01-USO01-WIM05-WIM07-WIM08
•How could you love summer before winter nights? I'll be by your side•
~Cherry*Blossom~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 11:32 PM   #9
country flag meyerpl

meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_is_pink

As a matter of fact, civil action was brought against Santa Claus in 1998 in Orange County, California Circuit Court. The plantiff acused Mr. Claus of improperly touching him in a Santa Ana shopping mall in 1987, claiming to suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder, an inability to bond with others, and intimacy issues as a direct result of the incident. In the civil complaint, the plantiff states that Santa Claus groped him, claiming to be checking to "see if he was sporting a candy cane" during what should have been a routine visit with St. Nick. Although he continues to deny the allegations, the father of Christmas settled out-of-court for an undisclosed amount of money before the matter could be brought to trial.

"The noblest work of God? Man. Who found it out? Man." - Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H.L. Menken
meyerpl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 12:40 AM   #10
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 01:54 AM   #11
country flag dementieva's fan

dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute dementieva's fan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey~B~Fly
if this man wins, then I'll find a way to sue Santa
And I will sue Jesus
dementieva's fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 02:13 AM   #12
country flag meggz_star
Team WTAworld

meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute
"The Easter Bunny is a sadistic and unscrupulous offender who preys on people's sweet tooth.

Handcuff his paws .Now I've heard everything

(\__/)
(='.'=)

8788..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Official Dashing Dreamboat of the Maria Mafia
meggz_star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 02:31 AM   #13
country flag Martian Stacey
Team WTAworld

Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute
He'll probably win this too