Racial Tension in Russia (Violence agaisnt non-whites) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2006, 05:36 PM   #1
victory1

victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of
Racial Tension in Russia (Violence agaisnt non-whites)

Man arrested over Russian murder

The murder was the latest in a series of attacks on non-Russians

Russian police say they have arrested a man in connection with the murder of a Senegalese student in St Petersburg, according to local media.

Samba Lamsar, 28, was shot dead leaving a nightclub in what police believe was a racially-motivated attack.

A shotgun emblazoned with a swastika was found near the scene. Hundreds of students took to the streets to protest over the killing.

Police said on Monday they were holding a 28-year-old man over the attack.

Senegalese diplomats have lodged a formal complaint with Moscow over the shooting.

Samba Lamsar had been studying in St Petersburg's telecommunications institute.

His shooting on Friday is being investigated by officials from the Russian interior ministry.

Earlier attacks

The murder comes amid a growing wave of racist and ultra-nationalist attacks against foreigners and non-whites, most of which have taken place in Moscow and St Petersburg.

On 25 March, a nine-year-old girl of Russian and Malian parentage was seriously injured in a stabbing, which prosecutors believe was racially-motivated.

Last month a St Petersburg court found a teenager not guilty of the murder of a nine-year-old Tajik girl in 2004. The teenager was instead convicted of hooliganism, and sentenced to five-and-a-half years in prison.

Six other teenagers received lesser sentences in connection with the girl's death. In December, a Cameroonian student was stabbed to death and a Kenyan national was wounded in attacks across St Petersburg. According to figures from the Moscow Bureau of Human Rights, there were 25 fatal racial attacks in Russia in 2005.

"Prejudice is a labor saving device-it enables you to form an opinion without having to dig up the facts"
"Just because we are equal, Does not mean we are the same"
victory1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2006, 08:02 PM   #2
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute
I hate these mad monsters who think that they are better than any other
So sad for all foreighn students in Russia who have to deal with them

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 08:07 PM   #3
country flag DunkMachine

DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold
A black person has no business being in Russia. Those fuckers are crazy
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 08:19 PM   #4
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkMachine
A black person has no business being in Russia. Those fuckers are crazy
I saw them several times. They look awfull and they smell badly cause they used to have shower only when it rains

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 08:52 PM   #5
country flag Grachka

Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR-87
I saw them several times. They look awfull and they smell badly cause they used to have shower only when it rains
I'm assuming you meant the skinheads, and not black students

Have to agree though, they (Russian neo-nazis) are scary as fuck.

Saori Obata

Born : April 23rd 1978
Residence: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 5' 5" (1.65m)
Weight: 132 lbs. (60 kg)
Plays: Left handed
Career Prize Money: $652,031
Highest Singles Ranking: 39 (Feb 9th 04')

ITF Titles: Augusta (2005), Gifu (2005), Fukuoka (2003), Port Pirie (2001), Jakarta (1996).
WTA:
Finalist (1): 2003 - Tashkent.
Semifinalist (1): 2003 - Bali.
Quarterfinalist (6): 2004 - Birmingham; 2003 - Memphis, Pattaya City; 2002 - Bali; 2001 - Tokyo [Japan Open]; 2000 - Shanghai.
Grachka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 12:26 PM   #6
country flag Alena

Alena is a splendid one to behold Alena is a splendid one to behold Alena is a splendid one to behold Alena is a splendid one to behold Alena is a splendid one to behold Alena is a splendid one to behold Alena is a splendid one to behold Alena is a splendid one to behold Alena is a splendid one to behold Alena is a splendid one to behold Alena is a splendid one to behold
You can meet bastards all over the world, but I agree that in russia they are esp cruel.
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 03:19 PM   #7
country flag No Name Face

No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR-87
!?
No Name Face is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote