Ana's little posse: Introduction/Off-topic thread!!! - Page 251 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:11 PM   #3751
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana's little posse: Introduction/Off-topic thread!!!

I'm not sure if non-Serbs understand Serbian morbid sense of humor.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:12 PM   #3752
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

From what I could understand I laughed a bit

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:15 PM   #3753
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
Izzy, you have to watch "Maratonci trce pocasni krug"("The Marathon Family"). Every Serb and everyone having even the slightest connection with Serbia saw it It's the essence of our black humor.
Maybe also "Ko to tamo peva"("Who's Singin' Over There?") from the same director and writer.
Do you have it subtitled?

I need to learn some serbian..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:26 PM   #3754
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure you can find... how do people call them... torrents? on those awful illegal sharing sites. There are probably subtitles as well.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:42 PM   #3755
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I'm not sure if non-Serbs understand Serbian morbid sense of humor.
black comedies exist everywhere. but i did not really like that movie.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:45 PM   #3756
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

awful illegal sites... Isn't that how we get to see tennis online?

I download tennis torrents very often and TV shows as well. There's no legal way to watch Fringe, Lost, Desperate Housewives etc. Serbian televisions start showing them, but they buy the rights for only 2 or 3 seasons. There are probably some dvds to buy somewhere, IDK, but it would be better to have an option to subscribe to some of those "awful, illegal sites", I'd be willing to pay.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:52 PM   #3757
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
awful illegal sites... Isn't that how we get to see tennis online?

I download tennis torrents very often and TV shows as well. There's no legal way to watch Fringe, Lost, Desperate Housewives etc. Serbian televisions start showing them, but they buy the rights for only 2 or 3 seasons. There are probably some dvds to buy somewhere, IDK, but it would be better to have an option to subscribe to some of those "awful, illegal sites", I'd be willing to pay.
Bad, bad Cajka.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:53 PM   #3758
country flag fANAtic

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
black comedies exist everywhere. but i did not really like that movie.
Dajte mi tu lopatu...
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:59 PM   #3759
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
black comedies exist everywhere.
They do? How so?

I said Serbian morbid sense of humor, suggesting that there's something specific, related to Serbian mentality in the first place. Remember when you said that you can't understand why people in Serbia like Balašević so much? Well, it's very similar.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:03 PM   #3760
country flag fANAtic

Quote:
They do? How so?

I said Serbian morbid sense of humor, suggesting that there's something specific, related to Serbian mentality in the first place. Remember when you said that you can't understand why people in Serbia like Balašević so much? Well, it's very similar.
Balasevic? Lol, you mean hate, right?
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:08 PM   #3761
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Balasevic? Lol, you mean hate, right?
Love his music and hate him.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:15 PM   #3762
country flag fANAtic

Quote:
Love his music and hate him.
Yeah, you're right about that. Unfortunately, I can't separate the two anymore. Too bad, I liked listening to his music.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:21 PM   #3763
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They do? How so?

perhaps that's why i don't like it then. i'm not sure that kind of humour varies wildly accross countries and cultures, though.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:02 PM   #3764
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Yeah, you're right about that. Unfortunately, I can't separate the two anymore. Too bad, I liked listening to his music.
I have no problem with that. I like Oliver Dragojevic, for example.

For Izzy:

This is one of the best Serbian movies, the best one about the war during nineties. There's an English subtitle.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #3765
country flag Cajka

Hello, bitches!

I'm trying to contribute to this community.

ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!

Last edited by Cajka : Oct 5th, 2012 at 12:22 AM.
Closed Thread