Desi chat thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2006, 04:03 PM   #91
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
i saw some songs of reshamiya and they r sooo bhayanak..

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2006, 04:04 PM   #92
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
i mean coming back with respect to you...now c'mon...
$$$
solid3k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2006, 04:06 PM   #93
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
ooonchii suroon waala aadmi hai himesh bhai...his every song begins with...

ooooouuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... ............
$$$
Old Apr 27th, 2006, 04:16 PM   #94
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
yes...I dont like reshamiya at all..

Old Apr 27th, 2006, 04:21 PM   #95
country flag Mightymirza

yeah too loud...

Old Apr 27th, 2006, 04:25 PM   #96
country flag Mightymirza

hows sani baby??

Old Apr 27th, 2006, 08:31 PM   #97
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by solid3k

Been missing Shah Rukh Khan ?

Bollywood's top star hasn't been around for many a Friday, and will next be seen in the summer release, Don...
Dont think it will be as gud as the original tho..He is not in the same class as Amitabh
Cashif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2006, 08:36 PM   #98
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hey you got the news...

Bad News!!! Abhishek and Aishwarya have fallen apart. According to sources “Aishwarya is a 'manglik' and the presence of this ‘mangal’ in her chart predicts a doom for her spouse. So Bachchans are in no mood to take any chances with Abhishekh whose career has just taken off.”
Hey thats GOOD NEWS!!..No way was Ash in the class of Abby; he is so sexy and handsome as compared to Ash(she looks cold and fake; and she looks like as if she is always waiting for photographers)..Good decision by Bachchan family..
Old Apr 27th, 2006, 08:39 PM   #99
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymirza
people are soo suprestitious...I am going tomumbai for a month in few days... yeeee
Welcome back to India!! Did u miss India a lot coz i ve my cousins who are so obsessed with US/UK etc that they are always degrading India and its been almost 3yrs since they visited India
Old Apr 27th, 2006, 08:42 PM   #100
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Quote:
ooonchii suroon waala aadmi hai himesh bhai...his every song begins with...

ooooouuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... ............
That is so true abt Himesh..Did u see that show in Mtv with Cyrus acting as Simi Aggarwal(Show:Simi Greybal or sthg), they had some guy imitating Himesh and it was so funny..
Old Apr 27th, 2006, 09:56 PM   #101
country flag Mightymirza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MArtinasaNIA
Welcome back to India!! Did u miss India a lot coz i ve my cousins who are so obsessed with US/UK etc that they are always degrading India and its been almost 3yrs since they visited India
well still 2 more weeks then I will be in mumbai..Of course I miss india..I dunno about your cousins but I have lived all my life there and nothing can replce your homeland can it...I miss mumbai

Old Apr 29th, 2006, 06:01 AM   #102
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Hey mightymirza dont u like cricket?? BTW when did u leave India- Just wondering 'coz u dont seem to be interested in cricket. If u were broughtup here then i am surprised to see ur lack of interest in cricket..
Old Apr 29th, 2006, 09:27 AM   #103
country flag solid3k

WHAT THE HECK IS GOIN' AROUND...

India has sold its nuclear soul to the US

April 27, 2006

The US waiver bill to give effect to the nuclear deal with India shows just how wide the gap is between what America promises and what it sets out to do.

The July 18, 2005 nuclear deal promised India 'the same benefits and advantages as other leading countries with advanced nuclear technology, such as the United States'. But in implementing the deal, Washington has maneuvered things in such a way that India's status is to be frozen as a second-class nuclear power, with none of the benefits and advantages that the US enjoys.
$$$
Old Apr 29th, 2006, 09:32 AM   #104
country flag solid3k

I still have a doubt that India will get benefit with this deal...US is the one who I suppose will be more benefitted...Do you people here agree with giving the reactors under IAEA inspection...I mean those Reactors are made by our own technology...No one has the right to send it under IAEA inspection...We are 20% of the world and we deserve to be among the nuclear countries without any doubt...

What do my friends here think abt it ???
$$$
Old Apr 29th, 2006, 10:08 AM   #105
country flag solid3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by MArtinasaNIA
That is so true abt Himesh..Did u see that show in Mtv with Cyrus acting as Simi Aggarwal(Show:Simi Greybal or sthg), they had some guy imitating Himesh and it was so funny..
Now, He is very much popular in Bollywood... Looks like every producer wants to sign him...

Agar aapne ghaur kiya hai toh Himesh, Naak mein se aawaaz nikalte hai...

Aur Imran Hashmi toh ab BHATT camp ke superstar ban gaye hai...
$$$