Desi chat thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2006, 04:10 PM   #46
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
Welcome Abdullah...
$$$
solid3k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2006, 04:15 PM   #47
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold

"My boyfriend is innocent"

by Somesh Vasishth

Call it a coincidence or sheer fate but it is true, both Katrina Kaif and Bipasha Basu are having awful time as their respective boyfriend go through the toughest ordeals of their lives.

After spending three consecutive nights in prison Salman finally may have got the bail today but his troubles are far from over. While in Jodhpur prison, poor Kat couldn't even meet him as sallu already had three visitors, the number allotted to a convicted person.

On the other hand Bipasha is having tough time defending John Abraham who is being accused of negligent driving that led to an accident on Saturday night in which John and two cyclists sustained injuries.

Ask him if Kat asked him to defer the event and he tells, “She didn't say anything to me. No. There is no doubt that Katrina is disturbed, but I am sensitive enough to understand the situation. I have promised Katrina that we all will celebrate once Salman is back.”
$$$
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 04:16 PM   #48
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymirza
I cant believe what you are saying..Of course law is law and none is above law..Insaanon ko jaanwaron ki jaroorat hai..Else how the hell will we have ecosystem in control..Can you believe agar you killed all the animals and only humans on the earth??Of course its a big offence..I think as human can kill like every species of animals doesnt give us right to actually kill them..In fact its a big responsibility on our shoulder to protect a lot of them..WE DO NEED balance in ecosystem..Agar koi saadha aadmi pakda jaata to bhi use aisi hi sajaa hoti then why salman should be spared??I agree ki doosron ko bhi sajaa honi chahiye but you cant say that he dint deserve it..Even chota baccha bhi jaanta hai ki shikaar karna jurm hai..Why couldnt they not do it?? For gods sake pehele hi we have done enough to damage ecosystem, verryyy few jungles left,soo many variety of birds and animals are extinct..Do you get it..THEY R EXTINCT..Its totally our responsibility to maintain that balance and thats why law has strong punishments for poaching like this..Then why wqould the law leave Salman just coz hes famous??Doesnt make sense to me.
I agree with most of what u say but the fact is Salman's punishment is way too much. Im pretty sure that if a common man had committed this crime, he wouldnt ve been convicetd for 5YEARS..The only reason Salman has been given such a tough sentence is to set the benchmark and warn other celebrities from committing this crime. Salman has been used as a scapegoat in this case and most of the people seem to agree with this(in so many polls of news channels). SALMAN HAS BEEN PROSECUTED BECAUSE HE IS FAMOUS.
Cashif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 04:18 PM   #49
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute

She looks hot
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 04:20 PM   #50
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
okay..I dont know the law so I really cant argue..It doesnt matter what poll says right??Coz law is law and it doesnt matter what people think..Many of them are influenced by either liking or disliking of indivisual..Anyways I just hope that none of the famous people keep on doing crimes and escape all the time..Should stop somewhere..And may salman get whatever hes actually deserved...And so do tons of criminals jo khulle aam ghum rahe hai just coz they have money

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 04:21 PM   #51
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MArtinasaNIA

She looks hot
yes..But there are much hotter pictures of her..

Old Apr 13th, 2006, 04:29 PM   #52
country flag solid3k

Mightymirza ...

Sohail says :"What do thet want? Do they really want Salmanbhai to to go to jail for five years? Will that make them happy? From what we see it seems some people are working towards putting him in.

"When people say, treat Salman like any ordinary citizen we say, please do. Because right now he is being treated much worse than any ordinary citizen. Why is he being made into an example?

And if he's being made into an example is everyone in a black buck case going to go to prison and is everyone involved in a road accident going to go to jail? Chalo theek hai…aapne Salman-bhai ko andar kiya. Ab sab ko karo."

Sohail will remain in Jodhpur until further development. "I'm here with my sister. I'm all right. Today I was disappointed when the bail please was rejected. But that's okay. Tomorrow is another day. Salmanbhai will survive."

ABSOLUTELY...Any other person might have killed the buck then it wont have been that big a story...People kill humans and nothing like punishment for them...

Reaally...HUMARE DESH MEIN INSAANO SE ZYAADA JAANWARON KI KADAR HAI

Phir...JURAM KARNA GUNA NAHI HAI...PAKDE JAANA GUNA HAI...
$$$
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 04:50 PM   #53
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymirza
yes..But there are much hotter pictures of her..
I dont generally like her but in this photo she looks hot.
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 05:30 PM   #54
country flag abdullah

abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice
thanx to all who welcomed.. and am happy tht salman got bail
abdullah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 05:33 PM   #55
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute
I think five years of imprisonment is too much. a monetary fine would do. but being a celebrity has its own disadvantages too esp when you are salman khan. media always want to have max out of his stories and he pays the price in this manner.

yes katerina is hot!! but her acting really sucks.

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2006, 04:19 AM   #56
country flag gaurav1

gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoorv
yes katerina is hot!! but her acting really sucks.
kya baat kar rahe ho yaar..... boom ko chhod ke baaki sab movies mein mast acting ki hai katrina ne, like in sarkar and main pyar kyun kiya.
I feel she is definitely the best actress among the model-turned actresses except aish and sushmita sen
gaurav1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2006, 10:16 AM   #57
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute
well she is def better compared to isha deol and celina jaitley but still falls short compared to the big ones. to become more successful she has to improve. maine kuch zyada hee bol diya but improvement to chahiye.

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2006, 01:23 PM   #58
country flag solid3k

"India must not host Commonwealth Games"

Sharad Yadav, the newly-elected president of the Janata Dal United, has asked the Union Government to scrap its plans to host the 2010 Commonwealth Games in New Delhi and utilize that money for better purposes instead.

"I understand that the Indian Olympic Committee, headed by Suresh Kalmadi, spent Rs 23 crore on an eleven-minute song and drama sequence, in which several film actors took part, at the Melbourne Commonwealth Games. This money was total waste and I believe should have been used for the welfare of the students from backward class communities instead," he said.

He wondered why a country like India should spend so much on bidding to host the Games.

"What is the big deal in hosting games like the Commonwealth Games in India? What do we gain, barring a few medals and some IOA officials having a good time? I believe that the huge amount of money that would be spent on hosting the Games could have been used for giving grants to Delhi University and other academic institutions of excellence. We could have created more IITs and IIMs with that fund," he added.

So, Indian bollywood stars taking 23 crore from the govt. for representing their own country in the commonwealth games, that too for just 11 minutes...
$$$
Old Apr 14th, 2006, 02:17 PM   #59
country flag Mightymirza

hey guys who do you prefer sush or aish??(i know what Apoorva will say ) for me sush..I think aish's beauty is kinda like a cold snow princess..I find sush much more lively..

Old Apr 14th, 2006, 03:55 PM   #60
country flag solid3k

None of the above mentioned...May be Preity or Katrina...Also How to forget Ayesha Takiya...
$$$