Desi chat thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2006, 01:45 PM   #31
country flag gaurav1

gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymirza
Lekin sabse bada problem will always be the population... the situation is soooo scary isnt it..aapun log jald hi china ko overtake kar dega apparantly...Where does all this stop??
Ek sense meni accha hi hai.....jahan jao wahan indians mil jaate hain..
gaurav1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2006, 02:19 PM   #32
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav1
yeah..But is it worth facing so many problems..Just to find them everywhere??

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 05:42 PM   #33
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymirza
this is a news to me..When was salman convicted of charges???I thought the case was going on forever..But I dont think its wrong if hes been punished for what hes done but its wrong if others are guilty ass well and not punished properly...Anyways yeah tooo much corruption nowadays in india..Lekin sabse bada problem will always be the population... the situation is soooo scary isnt it..aapun log jald hi china ko overtake kar dega apparantly...Where does all this stop??
I am not saying that he is innocent but the fact of the matter is transparency should be there. As solid3k pointed out, all the other stars ve been acquitted and they are not even mentioned anywhere and dont u think that 5year prison sentence is little too much for killing a buck.

As i mentioned before in my post, what makes this sentence difficult to digest is that after Jessica Lal murder case, where the criminal was acquitted eventho there was strong evidence against him, Salman has been convicted for much-less crime.

Also just now saw Mumbai commisioners interview, he was saying that since Salman has been convicted in two cases so far, he will get much stricter sentence in the hit-and-run case and that he wont be given bail since he has so many cases against him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav1
Cashif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 09:56 PM   #34
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
Well it was a rare endangered species apparantly so the crime is like poaching...Its such a shame in many other cases where you see all the evidence and still they are not punished..Its really infuriating then...Its a fact that most system of justice sometimes fail to give justice doesnt mean that hose who r convicted of crime should get less punishment just coz there are many more who cudnt be proved of guilty while they were..ANyways yeah all of them should be put in jail actually..I think everyone has to pay for their sins someway or the other..Sooner or later...

Old Apr 12th, 2006, 10:39 AM   #35
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
"Jurm karna Guna nahi hai, Pakde jana Guna hai..."

"Hum Indians ko Insaano se zyaada Jaanwaron ki kadar hai..."
$$$
solid3k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 11:02 AM   #36
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
Salman sure to be on world tour: Morani

Hmmm....

The actor was sentenced to rigorous imprisonment of five years on Monday by a Jodhpur court for killing a chinkara, a protected species of gazelle.

Asked how the current turn of events would affect the tours, Ali Morani told a news agency: "The concert Rock Stars is very much on. Yes, we were worried because it's 17 cities all over the world. We spoke to Salman's lawyer Dipesh Mehta. We wanted to know whether we should postpone, cancel or just wait. He assured us that there's nothing to worry about.

"They are moving the court to get a stay order. Then Salman can travel for the concerts. Even last time when Salman got one year's sentence, he could travel to Mauritius after the stay order. We are confident that he'll accompany us."
$$$
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 11:15 AM   #37
country flag solid3k

Sania has been lucky, alleges Ankita

NEW DELHI: Promising tennis player Ankita Bhambri has a grievance to make. The Delhi girl notes that other women tennis players in the country are not getting as much support as Sania Mirza has been able to get to make an impact at the international level.

Ankita, who is making her presence felt in the country's tennis circle by her impressive performances, said Sania got a lot of support from the AP government which helped her shape her career.

"Sania has been lucky. The way she got support from the government was not given to others. The Andhra Pradesh Government has helped her financially and otherwise which is not seen in case of other governments," she said while reasoning out why India is not producing another player like the world No.37.

The 17-year-old said that if other players in the country are given that kind of support they too can shine in the international scene like Sania.
$$$
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 12:49 PM   #38
country flag Mightymirza

Quote:
Originally Posted by solid3k
"Jurm karna Guna nahi hai, Pakde jana Guna hai..."

"Hum Indians ko Insaano se zyaada Jaanwaron ki kadar hai..."
I cant believe what you are saying..Of course law is law and none is above law..Insaanon ko jaanwaron ki jaroorat hai..Else how the hell will we have ecosystem in control..Can you believe agar you killed all the animals and only humans on the earth??Of course its a big offence..I think as human can kill like every species of animals doesnt give us right to actually kill them..In fact its a big responsibility on our shoulder to protect a lot of them..WE DO NEED balance in ecosystem..Agar koi saadha aadmi pakda jaata to bhi use aisi hi sajaa hoti then why salman should be spared??I agree ki doosron ko bhi sajaa honi chahiye but you cant say that he dint deserve it..Even chota baccha bhi jaanta hai ki shikaar karna jurm hai..Why couldnt they not do it?? For gods sake pehele hi we have done enough to damage ecosystem, verryyy few jungles left,soo many variety of birds and animals are extinct..Do you get it..THEY R EXTINCT..Its totally our responsibility to maintain that balance and thats why law has strong punishments for poaching like this..Then why wqould the law leave Salman just coz hes famous??Doesnt make sense to me.

Old Apr 12th, 2006, 12:51 PM   #39
country flag Mightymirza

Quote:
Originally Posted by solid3k
Sania has been lucky, alleges Ankita

NEW DELHI: Promising tennis player Ankita Bhambri has a grievance to make. The Delhi girl notes that other women tennis players in the country are not getting as much support as Sania Mirza has been able to get to make an impact at the international level.

Ankita, who is making her presence felt in the country's tennis circle by her impressive performances, said Sania got a lot of support from the AP government which helped her shape her career.

"Sania has been lucky. The way she got support from the government was not given to others. The Andhra Pradesh Government has helped her financially and otherwise which is not seen in case of other governments," she said while reasoning out why India is not producing another player like the world No.37.

The 17-year-old said that if other players in the country are given that kind of support they too can shine in the international scene like Sania.
That is very true..Indian players can not even dream of going on tour on their own..Its just tooo much money..And sania was luckey to get the support and thats why she thanks govt and GVK all the time as they helped her in her formative years when it was really vital..Its a shame that none else is getting much support..

Old Apr 13th, 2006, 04:03 AM   #40
country flag abdullah

abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice
hi guyz am new here.. sorry to intefere... but i like to join u ppl in here .... and also the Audio of Fanaa (starring Aamir Khan and Kajol Devgan) has been released... u can listen to it online at http://www.bolt.com/bdesire/audio/

cya hope u make some nice friends here
abdullah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 04:22 AM   #41
country flag Mightymirza

hi abdullah welcome board...

Old Apr 13th, 2006, 02:50 PM   #42
country flag solid3k

Salman finally received the bail...
$$$
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 02:54 PM   #43
country flag Mightymirza

as expected...Gareebon ka koi waali nahi hai..amir log hajaar gunaahon ke baad bhi khulle aam ghumte hai..

Old Apr 13th, 2006, 02:59 PM   #44
country flag solid3k

Phir bhi, 5 saal bahut ho gaya...
$$$
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 03:07 PM   #45
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute
Welcom aboard Abdullah
Cashif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote