Desi chat thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2006, 09:23 AM   #16
country flag genius

genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light
When did bollywood become all of india? The southern states have their flourishing film industries as well as stars. At best urban folk from mostly Bangalore and Hyderabad are more into hindi films.

For most southie folks, bollywood is a "side issue"
genius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2006, 02:49 PM   #17
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by genius
When did bollywood become all of india? The southern states have their flourishing film industries as well as stars. At best urban folk from mostly Bangalore and Hyderabad are more into hindi films.

For most southie folks, bollywood is a "side issue"
Yeah thats true..but I cant understand those languages ..Anyways i dont even know whats goin on there so cant talk about it..Also I dont think i care frankly..

Yeah and martinasania,I thought the thread may go unnoticed in non tennis section but alll the indians check sania forum regularly so it might be a good idea to start it here.. .. and yeah amir is prolly the best actor of past few years for sure..too bad hes gettin old...

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 08:00 AM   #18
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
Any Salman Fans here...

BTW...thx Apoorv
$$$
solid3k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 08:05 AM   #19
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
He does look a lot younger than what his age suggest,doesnt it ???
$$$
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 08:09 AM   #20
country flag solid3k

Meanwhile disappointed with the Meerut tragedy...

At least 50 people, mostly women, were feared killed on Monday evening in a major fire accident in Meerut, 65 km from Delhi.

42 persons who were injured in the incident have been rushed to four different hospitals in the city while 31 bodies are awaiting post mortem in the medical college mortuary before being handed over to their relatives.

$$$
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 08:39 AM   #21
country flag solid3k

$$ Neha Uberoi stuns Lisa Raymond in Family Circle $$

Tuesday, 11 April 2006

In the biggest win of her fledgling career, wild-card Neha Uberoi stunned Lisa Raymond 6-3, 3-6, 6-1 in the first round of the Family Circle Cup yesterday. It was the biggest win of Neha's career, and was made possible by some fearless serving (11 aces, which trumped 12 double-faults -- the latter presumably mainly in the second set!). Neha's switch to India colours appears to be taking longer than expected, but this week that had a fortunate spillover: she got a wildcard to a pro event in the US, and used it to superb advantage.
$$$
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 11:19 AM   #22
country flag gaurav1

gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice
Neha avenged sania's defeat
gaurav1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 11:21 AM   #23
country flag gaurav1

gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by solid3k
Any Salman Fans here...

BTW...thx Apoorv
Well Salman fans shud be alot worried now after him being sentenced to five year imprisonment and 25k fine
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 11:33 AM   #24
country flag solid3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav1
Well Salman fans shud be alot worried now after him being sentenced to five year imprisonment and 25k fine
You mean the buck case isnt it ??? What an shit...I dont understand why the other stars are freed from this case...I mean Saif, Karishma, Tabu, Sonali...They all were involved in this case and did travelled with Salman for the kill...So, what if they dint shoot at any but, they were equally responsible...

Also, what record does the Government has about the bucks being killed...There may be many killed before salman's case and many would have been killed after his case...Thing is that they will catch him up bcoz he's a superstar...!!!
$$$
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 11:35 AM   #25
country flag solid3k

He draws lots of media attention...isnt it ???
$$$
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 11:44 AM   #26
country flag solid3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoorv
i dont like SRK much esp. after his relations with aish detoriated. he doesnt change his hairstyle even in a period film. mujhe aamir pasand hai and aishwarya ofcourse.
Definitely Amir is the best actor...Doesnt matter even if he gets 1 movie for more than 2-3 years...But, he will read the script and if it attracts him only then he will sign the movie...And then works brilliantly for the given character...Signing more and more movie as possible has never been the problem with this guy...
$$$
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 11:49 AM   #27
country flag solid3k

Indian women throng US IT sector

Sreejiraj Eluvangal in Mumbai | April 11, 2006 14:50 IST

Indian women march into America's infotech campuses.

Indian men have been walking the corridors of high technology in US for quite a few years now. It is now the turn of the Indian women.

In a head-turning spectacle, Indian women have emerged as the largest non-US group in the list of recipients of the prestigious Anita Borg scholarships for female computer-science students in US universities, announced recently.

They have managed to bag 10 of the 47 scholarships on offer. While four of the 19 girl-students who won the $10,000 scholarship this year are Indian, even the 28 finalists who won consolations of $1,000 contain no less than six Indian names. (See chart).
$$$
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 12:52 PM   #28
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by solid3k
You mean the buck case isnt it ??? What an shit...I dont understand why the other stars are freed from this case...I mean Saif, Karishma, Tabu, Sonali...They all were involved in this case and did travelled with Salman for the kill...So, what if they dint shoot at any but, they were equally responsible...

Also, what record does the Government has about the bucks being killed...There may be many killed before salman's case and many would have been killed after his case...Thing is that they will catch him up bcoz he's a superstar...!!!
I find it sad that a human killer(Jessica Lal) with many witness around is walking scot free whereas Salman is sentenced for 5yrs for killing a buck. This is the state of Indian Justice, just bcos that Jessica's killer is a politician's son, he has been protected and almost all the evidence against him has vanished whereas Salman has been convicted based on a drivers' testimony(who BTW has disappeared since his testimony in 2002). This is really a sad state of affairs and we youth must take steps to remove corruption from our country.
Cashif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 02:32 PM   #29
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
this is a news to me..When was salman convicted of charges???I thought the case was going on forever..But I dont think its wrong if hes been punished for what hes done but its wrong if others are guilty ass well and not punished properly...Anyways yeah tooo much corruption nowadays in india..Lekin sabse bada problem will always be the population... the situation is soooo scary isnt it..aapun log jald hi china ko overtake kar dega apparantly...Where does all this stop??

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 02:39 PM   #30
country flag gaurav1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MArtinasaNIA
I find it sad that a human killer(Jessica Lal) with many witness around is walking scot free whereas Salman is sentenced for 5yrs for killing a buck. This is the state of Indian Justice, just bcos that Jessica's killer is a politician's son, he has been protected and almost all the evidence against him has vanished whereas Salman has been convicted based on a drivers' testimony(who BTW has disappeared since his testimony in 2002). This is really a sad state of affairs and we youth must take steps to remove corruption from our country.
Yes it is sad..no doubt....but salman is also very much a culprit, he shud be punished if he has killed a buck. Apart from the testimony, i think there were also some pics of salman and saif holding guns which surfaced a few days back, whereas salman has vehemently opposed that he was carrying a gun...whatever be the case, salman doesnt appear to be scott-free in this matter
As solid3k pointed out, it is certainly amazing that others like satish shah and saif who shud also have been under scrutiny, there is not even a mention of them. Perhaps, they find it easy to raise a finger on salman seeing his behavior over the past few years (hit and run cases etc)