Desi chat thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2006, 10:02 AM   #181
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
Mistress of Spices: So bad, it hurts

Chinmayee Manjunath | April 28, 2006 18:18 IST

It's impossible to pick the worst thing about Mistress of Spices.

Is it the stereotypes – exotic India in the strands of saffron, the yellow hues of turmeric or the fiery bite of a chilli? Is it Aishwarya Rai – pensively simpering, beseeching 'her' spices to 'talk'? Is it the range of incoherent, empty-headed characters, like the one essayed by Padma Lakshmi, who looks unexpectedly hideous? Could it be Dylan McDermott, trying to look oh-so-hot but ending up laughably insipid? Or is it just the fact that Paul Mayeda Berges, in all his wisdom, has faithfully translated Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni's passable book into an indigestible film?

This Gangster packs a punch!

Raja Sen | April 28, 2006 20:23 IST

It started out as one of those days when I wasn't particularly fond of my job. Wake up and rush to an Emraan Hashmi film? This was a fate I'd avoided so far, dodging the 'serial-kisser' bullet admirably. But the streak had to end sometime, and so, whining to all within hearing range, I hit the theatre to watch Gangster. Well, at least it has a killer soundtrack.

$$$
solid3k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2006, 11:07 PM   #182
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
aight, Imma go to skool now..cyaz..

DR. DRE - BUSTA RHYMES - RAEKWON - 50 CENT - EVE | Aftermath Entertainment | BISHOP LAMONT - EMINEM - G.A.G.E - STAT QUO - DION

Lyrically Insane
You Already Know What It's About, When I Run Up In Your House & Put The Gun Up In Ya Mouth & Take The Money Out The Couch..
G~Playa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2006, 11:48 PM   #183
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
yeah I saw promos of the spice movie and it looks boring..Ans Aish trying to have a accent

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 07:50 AM   #184
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
Iono nefing Abt THem Movies..

DR. DRE - BUSTA RHYMES - RAEKWON - 50 CENT - EVE | Aftermath Entertainment | BISHOP LAMONT - EMINEM - G.A.G.E - STAT QUO - DION

Lyrically Insane
You Already Know What It's About, When I Run Up In Your House & Put The Gun Up In Ya Mouth & Take The Money Out The Couch..
Old May 4th, 2006, 06:09 PM   #185
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold

Mahajan's last journey

1949-2006...

Thousands of Bharatiya Janata Party supporters and party workers gathered outside the Shivaji Park crematorium in northcentral Mumbai to pay their last respects to Pramod Mahajan. The crematorium is located close to Shivaji Park, where Mahajan addressed innumerable rallies in the past.
It was at Shivaji Park that Mahajan often spoke of throwing the Congress out of Maharashtra and at the Centre -- an unbelievable statement to make in the early 1990s. He proved his point, managing first to establish saffron rule in Maharashtra in 1995, then the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance at the Centre in 1998 and 1999.

Slogans like Pramod Mahajan Amar Rahe (Pramod Mahajan Will Live Forever) and Jab Tak Sooraj Chand Rahega, Mahajan Tera Naam Rahega rent the air as mortal remains of the 56-year-old 'Gen Next' leader was consigned to the flames.
$$$
solid3k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2006, 06:51 AM   #186
country flag G~Playa

^^^r.i.p^^^

Lyrically Insane
Old May 5th, 2006, 05:25 PM   #187
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
just one more week and I will be in my beloved country..Yeeeee

Old May 6th, 2006, 09:31 AM   #188
country flag G~Playa

Wheere U At NOw????

Lyrically Insane
Old May 6th, 2006, 03:07 PM   #189
country flag Mightymirza

NYC.....Next saturday i will be in Emiratus plane flying towards Mumbai....

Old May 7th, 2006, 04:39 AM   #190
country flag G~Playa

Damn, NYC is Madd Cool..

Ur Luckky..

Lyrically Insane
Old May 11th, 2006, 07:08 AM   #191
country flag G~Playa

Wutz Up Everyone????

Lyrically Insane
Old May 11th, 2006, 03:32 PM   #192
country flag Mightymirza

Quote:
Originally Posted by G~Playa
Wutz Up Everyone????
Just played tennis..Its quite cold outside or the day time(and for may)..Mannn its hard to play on hardcourts where balls bounce high and they dont have much air in them...I hope I will get used to it..Wats up with everyone else??

Old May 12th, 2006, 02:45 PM   #193
country flag G~Playa

its cold here in Melbourne..

i havnt played tennis fo a week almost..been lazy coz i had athletics and legs been really sore afta i ran 10km

Lyrically Insane
Old May 12th, 2006, 05:13 PM   #194
country flag Mightymirza

why the hell did u run 10 kms... ..I am really lazy OW..But anything for tennis..Raining here now...

Old May 14th, 2006, 03:50 AM   #195
country flag G~Playa

I Had To...

Lyrically Insane