Desi chat thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2006, 10:36 AM   #151
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
Salman arrives in New York

Bollywood Star Salman Khan and his girlfriend, Katrina Kaif (far left), outside the John F Kennedy Airport in New York. Khan landed at JFK on a 2-month nationwide tour to perform at the Bollywood show called, 'Rock Star'.
$$$
solid3k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2006, 02:41 PM   #152
country flag genius

genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by solid3k
Why are you asking such kind of questions ??? ; though...

Isnt; INDIA A SECULAR COUNTRY ... We all are living here with peace...
There are different type of individuals and different type of debates. My questions may not belong to a quotidean conversation but more in an intellectually oriented one . So nothing to be surprised about.

Partition and hindu-muslim issues are central issues in India(apart from being a matter of deep interest to me) and will always be debated. For instance Advani trigggered the jinnah debate again. So i am surprised at your question.
genius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 02:47 PM   #153
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by genius
For instance Advani trigggered the jinnah debate again. So i am surprised at your question.
I have got nothing to do with these politicians... All are corrupted ... I even dont know what Advani said on the Jinnah issue ... I like Congress more than BJP thou ...
$$$
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 03:00 PM   #154
country flag genius

genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I have got nothing to do with these politicians... All are corrupted ... I even dont know what Advani said on the Jinnah issue ...
Neither do i. But politics and society affects all our lives and hence a frequent as well as legitimate subject of public debate.

As for Advani, he scored a self goal and put himself in trouble with his own party

I hate the sangh parivar. if i don't stop right now,i may write a essay on it.

why aren't you goin out on sunday night? I am waiting for da vinci code and united 93
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #155
country flag solid3k

Quote:
why aren't you goin out on sunday night? I am waiting for da vinci code and united 93
Dont wanna go out today ... Watching INDIA vs UAE Live Crick match ...
$$$
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 03:23 PM   #156
country flag genius

How is rohit sharma? Robin,Dhawan, Chawla are all knocking on the doors.

I am a bit disappointed none of them seem like replacing a sachin any sooner.

I would have love to see Rayudu in that team.

btw what is this film aparachit? it looks like remake of the tamil super hit anniyan.
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 03:39 PM   #157
country flag solid3k

Quote:
How is rohit sharma? Robin,Dhawan, Chawla are all knocking on the doors.

I am a bit disappointed none of them seem like replacing a sachin any sooner.

I would have love to see Rayudu in that team.

btw what is this film aparachit? it looks like remake of the tamil super hit anniyan.
Robin impressed me much...

Why do you think someone should replace Sachin ??? He will do better... Give him some time...

Meanwhile India... I mean Asians have won the bidding on world cup 2011...

So India will be hosting 2010 olympic games and then 2011 world cup...

My opinion... Watch out for...

PHIR HERA PHERI... I really enjoyed the 1st part of this film... For me the most comedy film... Even this one is not looking less thou...
$$$
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 03:41 PM   #158
country flag solid3k

Quote:
So India will be hosting 2010 olympic games and then 2011 world cup...
My mistake...

India will be hosting 2010 commonwealth games and then 2011 world cup...
$$$
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 10:19 PM   #159
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
Hey i had to ask one question..Does India hav both Shia and Sunni??As my frnd from Lebanon told me that Shias are only in few countries but Sunnis are everywhere(kinda)..

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 10:21 PM   #160
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
Also bit about cricket I know..I hate Australian Cricket team..They have such bad attitude on court...So bitchy..indian players are just too polite most of the times..Many times they would show Aussi matches you could see many of players clearly swearing for no reason..Do they still do that??Its soo freaking annnoying isnt it?

Old May 1st, 2006, 01:36 AM   #161
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
Wassup, I had a free period at skool so i jus walked home!!

DR. DRE - BUSTA RHYMES - RAEKWON - 50 CENT - EVE | Aftermath Entertainment | BISHOP LAMONT - EMINEM - G.A.G.E - STAT QUO - DION

Lyrically Insane
You Already Know What It's About, When I Run Up In Your House & Put The Gun Up In Ya Mouth & Take The Money Out The Couch..
G~Playa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2006, 01:40 AM   #162
country flag Mightymirza

Quote:
Originally Posted by G~Playa
Wassup, I had a free period at skool so i jus walked home!!
Nice...I was too good at school though..I liked there..Much more timepass than being at home I always thought..

Old May 1st, 2006, 01:46 AM   #163
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
nah all my frends went to play soccer and i hurt my hamstring really badly so i limped home coz i cuddnt be bothered watchin'

DR. DRE - BUSTA RHYMES - RAEKWON - 50 CENT - EVE | Aftermath Entertainment | BISHOP LAMONT - EMINEM - G.A.G.E - STAT QUO - DION

Lyrically Insane
You Already Know What It's About, When I Run Up In Your House & Put The Gun Up In Ya Mouth & Take The Money Out The Couch..
Old May 1st, 2006, 01:46 AM   #164
country flag G~Playa

But Theres Not Much To Do At Home so I Mite Walk Back To Skool Soon..

Lyrically Insane
Old May 1st, 2006, 02:07 AM   #165
country flag Mightymirza

ohh ru okay now??How badly hav u been hurt??