Desi chat thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2006, 06:41 AM   #136
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
India despatches high level team to Afghanistan on kidnapping

April 29, 2006 21:47 IST
Last Updated: April 29, 2006 22:55 IST

India on Saturday night despatched a high level team of experts to Afghanistan to establish contact with all concerned parties and secure the safe and early release of Indian telecom engineer K Suryanarayan who was kidnapped by the Taliban on Friday...
$$$
solid3k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2006, 06:46 AM   #137
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold

Taj Mahal: From India, with love to Pakistan...

To be fair, Taj Mahal is the second film to be screened here after the war. Mughal-e-Azam was the first. Sohni Mahiwal was also allowed, making the three films "one-time exceptions" by the Pakistan Cultural Ministry. This despite the demand by cinema hall owners and the industry that the ban be lifted.
Fardeen Khan and his father, actor Feroz Khan, had especially flown in from India for the movie's premiere. Hrithik Roshan was supposed to be there too, but couldn't make it because of the death of his grandfather.
$$$
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 09:10 AM   #138
country flag solid3k

Indian engineer killed: Taliban

April 30, 2006 11:31 IST

A Taliban spokesman said Sunday that they had killed an abducted Indian engineer in Kandahar as he tried to escape .

Meanwhile, the Indian Embassy in Kabul said that a body had been found in Kandahar and is suspected to be that of K Suryanarayana.

The Hyderabad-based engineer was abducted on Friday evening on the Kandahar-Kabul highway in Hassan Kareiz district of Zabul. Taliban militia on Saturday threatened to kill him if all Indians do not leave the country within 24 hours.
$$$
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 09:30 AM   #139
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by solid3k
I am Muslim so I can read ARABIC well, but 'm unable to understand it... I think I will keep extra classes to learn and understand Arabic...
yea, same i can only read arabic, cant understand, only learnt it so i cud read Qu'Ran

DR. DRE - BUSTA RHYMES - RAEKWON - 50 CENT - EVE | Aftermath Entertainment | BISHOP LAMONT - EMINEM - G.A.G.E - STAT QUO - DION

Lyrically Insane
You Already Know What It's About, When I Run Up In Your House & Put The Gun Up In Ya Mouth & Take The Money Out The Couch..
G~Playa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 09:46 AM   #140
country flag solid3k

Thats nice... So you too are a Muslim...
$$$
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 09:50 AM   #141
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
Yeaa...

DR. DRE - BUSTA RHYMES - RAEKWON - 50 CENT - EVE | Aftermath Entertainment | BISHOP LAMONT - EMINEM - G.A.G.E - STAT QUO - DION

Lyrically Insane
You Already Know What It's About, When I Run Up In Your House & Put The Gun Up In Ya Mouth & Take The Money Out The Couch..
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 10:07 AM   #142
country flag genius

genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light
I am not sure if my muslim friends ever told me they knew arabic.Infact only one guy knew urdu AFAIK here in down south. My impression has been most hyderabadi or north indian muslims mostly speak urdu as mother tongue and are sunnis adhering to the deoband school?
genius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 10:08 AM   #143
country flag solid3k

Yup ...
$$$
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 10:11 AM   #144
country flag solid3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by genius
I am not sure if my muslim friends ever told me they knew arabic.Infact only one guy knew urdu AFAIK here in down south. My impression has been most hyderabadi or north indian muslims mostly speak urdu as mother tongue and are sunnis adhering to the deoband school?
I live in Maharashtra AAMCHI INDIA...AAMCHO MAANUS...I can read Arabic but cant understand... I hope those your Muslim friends might be knowing atleast how to read Arabic ...
$$$
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 10:14 AM   #145
country flag G~Playa

LMAO..i gess u need to learn Qu'Ran, My Parents forced me to learn

Lyrically Insane
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 10:18 AM   #146
country flag solid3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by G~Playa
LMAO..i gess u need to learn Qu'Ran, My Parents forced me to learn
What do you mean by learned Qur'An... Arent you reading it with looking in the Book or you know it completely without looking... You mean me that you are a HAAFIZ... Thats great if its true...
$$$
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 10:26 AM   #147
country flag G~Playa

Pft..I Aint Gonna Waste My Time Memorizing Sumfing Which Is Like 800 Pages.. (No Disrespect To The Qu'ran)

I Meant Like Learn To Read The Qu'ran not like be a hafeez..

and, im 15 it wud be kinda wierd if i was a hafeez at my age..lol..i wuddnt have to go to skool..

Lyrically Insane

Last edited by G~Playa : Apr 30th, 2006 at 10:31 AM.
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 10:27 AM   #148
country flag G~Playa

kk, im out everyone, i gotta do all this homework

Cya!

Lyrically Insane
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 10:48 AM   #149
country flag genius

genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light
[quote=solid3k]I live in Maharashtra QUOTE]

u mean mumbai?

I heard that segregation in housing still goes on in mumbai as a legacy of the 93 riots.

Quote:
I hope those your Muslim friends might be knowing atleast how to read Arabic ...
Not sure if i will meet them again. we are dispersed along the globe you know for livelihood and i do not know who is where nowadays.... for now they are memories of a past that seems light years ago.

btw what are the intrepretations/doctrines muslims in your parts adhere to? is the deoband school popular among sunnis? who are the influential thinkers in this century? how does the younger generation think considering that the generation of the 40's gave clear support to the pakistan movement led by Jinnah?
genius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 11:33 AM   #150
country flag solid3k

[quote=genius]
Quote:
Originally Posted by solid3k
I live in Maharashtra QUOTE]

u mean mumbai?

I heard that segregation in housing still goes on in mumbai as a legacy of the 93 riots.

Not sure if i will meet them again. we are dispersed along the globe you know for livelihood and i do not know who is where nowadays.... for now they are memories of a past that seems light years ago.

btw what are the intrepretations/doctrines muslims in your parts adhere to? is the deoband school popular among sunnis? who are the influential thinkers in this century? how does the younger generation think considering that the generation of the 40's gave clear support to the pakistan movement led by Jinnah?
Qur'Aan, Hadith...

Deoband school is popular, There are some gud islamic schools in UP - Thou I dont know them by name...

Kondivra in South Maharashtra, (close to Ratnagiri...) is also a popular sunni school...

Muslims were minorities... And the fear that Hindus will write off Muslims from India at that time might have given a big boost to the movement... This are my views though... Also, British did supported the movement and were responsible for growing the gap between the two religion...

Why are you asking such kind of questions ??? ; though...

Isnt; INDIA A SECULAR COUNTRY ... We all are living here with peace...
$$$