Alicia In Rome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2006, 12:24 PM   #1
country flag JDLover

JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of
Alicia In Rome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As we thought the great Alicia will be making her comeback at the Italian Open in Rome. Alicia is privliged to use her IPR to gain entry into the tournament, her IPR is 23 which will gain her entry into all big tournaments. Lets hope Alicia makes it through the draw and have a good week.

Go Alicia

Ace 'em Alicia

Sammy Stosur
Alicia Molik
Jelena Dokic
Sophie Ferguson
Casey Dellacqua
Nicole Pratt
Renee Stubbs

JDLover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2006, 03:44 PM   #2
country flag tennisboi

tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute
Go Alicia I'm waiting to see what you can do at Wimbledon

98 US Open/99 Wimbledon/00 Australian Open
Atlanta 96 Singles Gold Medallist

Year end world number 1 98/01/04/05
tennisboi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 05:26 AM   #3
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future
hope she plays well, i'm not expecting her to win her first match back but as long she contiunes to get better and better this year, that'll be fine, it might be a little while again until she gets to where she was before all of this.
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 07:05 AM   #4
country flag waratahsrock

waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute
Great to have Alicia back on the tour
waratahsrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 06:15 PM   #5
country flag Jenny.C.Fan

Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Go leesh

Miss you JENNY and GUGA
GO Amelie,Sveta,Patty,Ana
Go A-rod,Marat, Rafa,Robby,Andy,Taylor, Juan Carlos,Nole

Liverpool FC Xabi EL Nino

Blog Here
Jenny.C.Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 05:49 AM   #6
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute
Alicia on clay worries me but as long as she's back thats what counts.
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 06:12 AM   #7
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Go Alicia! Just good to see your back!
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 09:55 AM   #8
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute
alicia loves clay i dont think its an issue
it will give her plenty of time to set up her shots and get back into rythym

Sophie Ferguson ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Jessica Moore ~ Christina Wheeler ~ Monique Adamczak ~
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 09:39 PM   #9
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
omg shes back im sooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!! GO ALICIA!!!

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 05:50 AM   #10
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait!! I'm so excited and happy Alicia will be back!!!!!!!
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 11:46 AM   #11
country flag JDLover

JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of
I think Alicia will be fine here, she is an amazing talent and I am already counting the sleeps till Rome I am that excited lol, I havent been like this since Graf in 1988

Ace em Alicia

Sammy Stosur
Alicia Molik
Jelena Dokic
Sophie Ferguson
Casey Dellacqua
Nicole Pratt
Renee Stubbs

JDLover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote