Anne gets feed-up entry! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2006, 01:46 AM   #1
country flag CrybabyRussiafan

CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all CrybabyRussiafan is a name known to all
Anne gets feed-up entry!

Anne has been 'fed up' into the qualifying draw for Rabat because she won Sunderland in february. I know qualifying draw for Rabat is not as good as main draw of a hard court event where she would stand a better chance of doing well, but still it's a good opportunity for her. She wouldn't have got into the qualifying draw on her ranking. Good luck Anne!

CrybabyRussiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2006, 08:47 AM   #2
country flag jamatthews

jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute
She only got to the final of Sunderland. but I'm guessing Elise Tamaela has chosen not to use her feed up spot so Anne gets it.
jamatthews is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 11:49 AM   #3
country flag Pierce4ever

Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold
I think Anne could get in wothout FED-UP,too

And also good luck to all german players

Wating and Hoping for Sesil´s comeback 2008
Pierce4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote