Who will be the LL? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 06:28 PM   #1
country flag dli
Registered 1

dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all
Who will be the LL?

who will probably withdraw?
any idea?
dli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 06:29 PM   #2
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
maybe Camerin... she was going to play 75k in France too
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 06:31 PM   #3
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
btw how do you know someone withdrew?
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 06:31 PM   #4
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter
maybe Camerin... she was going to play 75k in France too
M. Camerin played in dubs quali, she won't withdraw to play in France.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 06:32 PM   #5
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute
have pennetta and schnyder recovered form their injuries yet??
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 06:33 PM   #6
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn
M. Camerin played in dubs quali, she won't withdraw to play in France.
of course
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 06:39 PM   #7
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of
May be Venus...always in last minute..I hope she wont do that again this time...
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 06:41 PM   #8
country flag dli
Registered 1

dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all
Venus is in MD?
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 06:45 PM   #9
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
1) LL will be A. Bondarenko, 2) Meng Yuan

IF somebody withdraw!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 06:58 PM   #10
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of
ooops...I saw the MD..there is no Venus
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 03:14 PM   #11
country flag dli
Registered 1

someone withdrew
and A. Bondarenko is in MD now
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 10:48 PM   #12
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all
Hope Meng could also move into MD
Alec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote