Hope Li Na exorcises her injury demons here! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 01:13 AM   #1
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Hope Li Na exorcises her injury demons here!

Best of luck to Li Na who was on a roll on the Clay scene 2005, with a great chance of getting to the finals and winning, but getting a severe ankle strain in the semis v Jie. Hope she does well here and picks up form for her fave GS, RG
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 02:55 AM   #2
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah!!
Na,go and to win the title!!
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 12:53 PM   #3
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Go Na
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 02:26 PM   #4
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think she will play here. The Chinese will be in Rome instead
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 01:48 AM   #5
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
i can only see peng on the rome list... or did i miss the others when quickly glancing?
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 01:17 PM   #6
country flag shea

shea is a glorious beacon of light shea is a glorious beacon of light shea is a glorious beacon of light shea is a glorious beacon of light shea is a glorious beacon of light shea is a glorious beacon of light shea is a glorious beacon of light shea is a glorious beacon of light shea is a glorious beacon of light shea is a glorious beacon of light shea is a glorious beacon of light
peng shuai,yuan meng ,sun tiantian,li ting will play in roma

li na , zheng jie, yan zi will be here for sure
shea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 01:18 PM   #7
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Na will play in Rabat,she deserves to win the title!
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 08:04 PM   #8
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all
Good luck, Na!

Win this title
Alec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:34 PM   #9
country flag Lunderbald

Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light
Na li should get this one.
Lunderbald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2006, 11:00 AM   #10
country flag Lunderbald

Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light
sigh, Li withdrew ! haha this is sad
Lunderbald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2006, 12:04 PM   #11
country flag DolceVita

DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold
At least Na Li gets the rest she deserves. Hope she can do well in RG.
DolceVita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote