Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2007, 08:49 AM   #106
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Great Pics - thank you!
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2007, 09:08 PM   #107
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2007, 08:23 AM   #108

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Very nice.

I hear Yuliya has lost motivation and is finding it difficult to rekindle her enthusiasm....pity as a year ago she was at a career high 83 and is now 100 places lower.

Hope to see a revitalised Yuliya back - would miss her!
Old Oct 10th, 2007, 02:19 PM   #109

Yuliya is in Tours this week - 50K ITF - things seem MUCH better. She beat Kirsten Flipkens (Bel) 63 61 R1. WELL DONE YULIYA!
Old Nov 8th, 2007, 10:16 AM   #110

Yuliya in the quarters of an ITF in Lebanon (w/c Nov 5).
WIN IT YULIYA - GOOD LUCK TODAY IN YOUR QF MATCH.
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 10:09 AM   #111

In 2006 Yuliya had career highs in both singles (83) and dubbs (56) - now languishing 226 and 280 respectively after a horrible 2007 where her singles form deserted her and she stopped playing doubles for much of the season.

She is training very hard for 2008 so hopefully Yuliya can reverse her fortunes and climb back up the rankings.She is way better than her present rankings.

The highlight of 07 was helping Ukraine beat Australia 41 in the Fed Cup, Yuliya winning her match in Oz with Katya Bondarenko vs Rennae Stubbs and Alicia Molik.

VERY GOOD FORTUNE IN 08 YULIYA
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 07:18 PM   #112

I feel like I`m talking to myself on here ref Yuliya - hope others interested....!

Yuliya confirmed in the Australian Open qualifications next week in Melbourne. Hope this can be a real turn around in Yuliya`s fortunes - last year Yuliya was a direct entry in the main draw.

Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 08:24 PM   #113
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Yup here, i am as well a fan of Yulia, but have not much time to post around here i am afraid due to the lack of time.... am as well fan of other Ukrainian players like Yuliana Fedak and Alona Bondarenko but like i said its a pity but i just do not have so much time on my hands to get around here thar often..

Hopefully this will be a real turn in Yulia's fortunes indeed, lets hope she can qualify!

Weren't you as well a Lina K fan?, me too, nice to see you around again then!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 07:58 AM   #114

Hi - good to hear from you - yes I am a big fan of Lina K - miss her!
Glad you are a Yuliya fan too - Yuliya won her R1 qual match in Melbourne 64 63 vs Hewson of Australia. Match statistics good - 78% first serves and Yuliya was obviously pressing - had 8 break points to Hewson's 2. WELL DONE YULIYA - Sanchez (24) next. GO GIRL!
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 08:05 AM   #115

Yuliya lost 57 64 36 to Sanchez - obviously a real fight which at least is heartening....no stats on the Oz Open web-site but a win in Oz and a close match will hopefully give Yuliya a boost once the disappointment has passed. Yuliya will be back well into the Top 200 by end of March and aim must be 130-140 by summer. GOOD LUCK!
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 01:16 PM   #116

There are some pictures of Yuliya on Yuliana Fedak's cheering thread taken during her R1 Oz Open qualie win vs Hewson.
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 05:22 PM   #117
country flag bret

bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all

Yulya in nextweek Stockholm 25k entrylist (MD)
bret is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 09:51 AM   #118

After retiring in Stockholm last week - singles and doubles, Yuilya is in Capriolo this week.

Yesterday she won a tricky match vs (JE) Lykina of Russia who is presently ranked 5 in the juniors. Lykina is 18 this year and not easy.....Yuliya won 75 64. She plays Hradecka R2.

Go Yuliya!
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 10:43 AM   #119
country flag jordan1989

jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all

She is in a massive slump help!
jordan1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 11:49 AM   #120

Yes she seems to have lost all confidence after her success in making the Top 100 in Autumn 2006.

However she did win the doubles title in Minsk at the week-end, so hopefully that will hearten her and give her some confidence back.