Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2007, 06:13 PM   #91
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

To prove my point Yulia has Tatiana Poutchek (BLR) R1 Tier 3 Budapest, who recently has jumped from 111 to 93 in the rankings as a result of her last 64 appearance in Miami (aided and abetted by Tulyaganova`s retirement) which gave her 30 points.
Yulia has a 10 h2h over Tatiana, beating her 63 64 in Dinan in 04.
Should be interesting match, Yulia short on confidence, Tatiana much higher, but Yulia has to win soon. NOW is the time! Willing you on Yulia
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 05:39 PM   #92
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

from Dinan 2007

more pictures on www.mytennisphotos.com
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2007, 08:44 PM   #93

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Great pics - thanks

Yulia won R1 WTA Budapest vs T. Poutchek (BLR) 76 (4) 64.

WELL DONE - VERY GOOD LUCK IN THE LAST 16 YULIA
Old May 5th, 2007, 08:31 AM   #94

Looks very likely now Yulia will get straight into the MD at Roland Garros.

Yulia is playing some German league club tennis this w-end (Bammer and Smashnova two of her team) followed by the 100K in Rome, where Yulia should be seeded 4. GOOD LUCK!!
Old May 19th, 2007, 01:50 PM   #95

Good news for Yulia - she is next in MD at Roland Garros and today is was announced she comes into MD for Zvonereva. GOOD LUCK YULIA - time to turn your season around.
Old May 28th, 2007, 06:12 PM   #96
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Roland Garros training

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 07:37 AM   #97

Thanks Sugi - great picture.
Enjoy the tennis - I have to work.
Yulia second on Ct 5 today vs Safarova. I am noticing both Fedak and Beygelzimer get rubbish draws. I so hoped they would play dubbs together after their back to back successes at the end of last year. Oh well...Maybe one day!
Old Jun 5th, 2007, 05:54 PM   #98
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

one more

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2007, 11:50 AM   #99

Smile Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Thank you - again !
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 05:48 PM   #100

Yulia is now on the WTA web site as YULIYA.

Yuliya has been selected to play for Ukraine this week-end in the Federation Cup (july 14 and 15) vs Australia. The girls are in Ashmore, Australia and the team nominated is the Bondarenko sisters for the singles and Yuliya and Yuliana Fedak for the doubles. Amongst the Oz team are Alicia Molik and Nicole Pratt. GO UKRANIAN GIRLS - GOOD LUCK!!
Old Jul 15th, 2007, 11:23 AM   #101

Cool Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Yuliya played with Katya Bondarenko in the doubles and they had a great win over Alicia Molik and Rennae Stubbs 26 63 63. FABULOUS!!
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 10:54 AM   #102

Talking Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Very Good Luck To Yuliya At The Us Open
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 08:33 AM   #103

Yuliya has Paola Suarez (Arg) R1 . VERY GOOD LUCK YULIYA - YOU CAN DO IT!
Old Aug 22nd, 2007, 08:16 PM   #104

She did too! Y.Beygelzimer (UKR) bt P.Suarez (ARG) 16 63 62

Voracova R2 - very winnable. YOU CAN DO IT (Again) xxx
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 12:08 PM   #105
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

from US OPen more photos on www.mytennisphotos.com
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote