Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2006, 09:22 AM   #76
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Do we know her schedule before the Australian Open?

I would have guessed Hobart after Auckland, but it appears she may see if she can get into the quallies for Sydney.....
David Barker is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 08:38 AM   #77

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Yulia was MDO in Auckland, and skipped Gold Coast Qualies. Maybe Hobart next week? - will she make Sydney?

Glad she has had some rest - 35 tournaments last year!!

Last edited by David Barker : Jan 8th, 2007 at 08:36 PM.
Old Jan 4th, 2007, 01:23 PM   #78
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Yulia is in Syndey

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 07:39 AM   #79
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Beygelzimer def. Rodionova 67(1) 75 62

Good start for Yulia

Old Jan 5th, 2007, 09:50 AM   #80
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Yulia
TT WTA Titles Singles '09 Fes '10 Strasbourg '11 Palermo, US Open, Linz, Phoenix '13 Alphen Aan Den Rijn Doubles '07 Fes, Forest Hills, Luxembourg '08 Amelia Island, Rome '09 Barcelona, Tashkent, Prerov '10 Memphis, Moscow '11 Australian Open, Bastad, Phoenix '12 Paris '13 Sydney, Taipei, Merida '14 Andrezieux-Boutheon, Pelham
Finals Singles '08 Sydney, New Haven '09 Monterrey '10 Wimbledon, Rio de Janeiro '11 Nantes Doubles '08 Sydney, Miami, Moscow '09 Estoril, Nottingham, Bratislava '10 Eastbourne, Stanford, US Open, Minsk, Antalya '12 Montreal '13 Pelham, Waterloo, Alphen Aan Den Rijn, Bertioga '14 Wimbledon
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 01:38 PM   #81

Great that Yulia having a go in Sydney rather than the tier IV in Hobart- well done for btg Anastassia. Disappointed such a tough draw - again!! Hopefully luck will be on her side for Melbourne! All those ranking points to win!!!

Last edited by David Barker : Jan 8th, 2007 at 08:35 PM.
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 03:04 PM   #82

Yulia kicks off vs Laura Granville R1 Oz.......... good luck to her!
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 11:14 AM   #83

Yulia lost 62 63. A friend who saw the match said Laura G plyd the bigger points better and was less bothered by the high temperatures.

Still MD in a GS as of right - lets hope Yulia can build on that. Next stop an ITF £75K in Italy, and probably WTA in Paris.

Good luck in building in 07 what you achieved in 06.
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 04:51 PM   #84

Yulia in Paris for Tier 2 WTA event. Qualifying event starts today.

Yulia bt Kristina Barrois (Ger) 76 (4) 60 R1. Plays Virginie Razzano (Fra) next. GOOD LUCK YULIA!
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 06:04 PM   #85
country flag -sugi-

Nice win Yulia

Old Feb 4th, 2007, 01:09 PM   #86
country flag -sugi-

Yulia lost

Old Feb 5th, 2007, 08:07 AM   #87

Yes 60 64 - second set close - Razzano playing well.
Wish Yulia was a better starter of matches.....

118 now in singles, 84 dubbs - she plays in MD of dubbs in Paris with Szavay. They won an ITF together last year, so here's hoping. Play Bremond and Cohen-Aloro R1.

Yulia MD Bangalore next week - hopefully can springboard her way back up the rankings. She is a fighter - she was set point down vs Barrois at 56 in Paris , but after that didn't lose another game.
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 02:37 PM   #88

Yulia up in singles after Bangalore - now 104.

Slipping in dubbs though - now 98.

I think next due in Mexico next week.
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 04:20 PM   #89

Yulia withdrew from Mexico and IW qualies.

Playing two 25K ITF events in Spain, w.c Mar 12 and 19.

Disappointing choice bearing in mind that she got her ranking up so that she could hopefully play WTA events and move on up. Strange?
Old Apr 20th, 2007, 10:17 AM   #90

Yulia at 111 now - Number 3 on next in to MD at Roland Garros - may well squeak in.

The choice of small ITF events to ensure sufficient points for Roland Garros backfired - one win in one of the 25K events would have got her the last place in the MD for RG.

Surely only way forward is to play with the big girls ? - Could have played IW and Miami followed by Charleston. A couple of good results would see her in Top 100 again. Need to step up to the WTA tour now ranking high enough. Seems very odd not to have done so.

Yulia is WTAing next week - Budapest - GOOD LUCK and PLAY THE TOURNAMENTS YOUR HARD WORK HAS GIVEN YOU.