Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2006, 08:32 AM   #46
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Disappointing result, although in the head to head Obzilier now 3-1 up.
Would like Yulia to make the MD of a Grand Slam without having to qualify - a decent draw with a couple of wins will lift her points wise into the Top80 , which will then ensure automatic qualification for Melbourne in January. The cut off rankings wise will be early Dec for Melbourne - usually at 102 - so a good run in Uzbekistan in two weeks will do it!!

Draw wise on the main tour this year she has not been so lucky - No 2 seed R1 in Auckland, No32 seed R1 in Paris, No 2 seed R2 Stockholm, No 12 seed R1 in New York and No 1 seed R2 Kolkata (If she had beaten her nemesis Obzilier).Somewhere in the middle of the draw with No 7 or 8 seed R2 in Uzbekistan please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One good draw and she's home!

Well done for the doubles - they could win it!

PS - I've just seen Yuliana lost R1 singles to Branti of Italy....Damn!
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2006, 04:02 PM   #47
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Yulia I would have liked her to play Hingis,

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 09:09 AM   #48

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
I'm going mad! I know I read somewhere Yulia was playing Tashkent w/c Oct 2, but can't find where. Is she playing? Anyone know her schedule? - she has 80 or so points to defend in October......
In fact her ranking went from 247 to 151 between Oct and Dec last year so crucial period coming up!

GOOD LUCK TO YULIA AND YULIANA in the dubbs today in Kolkata! Second on Ct1.
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 12:13 PM   #49

Yulia is NOT playing Tashkent.

I think she is resting next week, then an ITF 75K in Barcelona on clay Oct 2-8, then an ITF50K near Tours on hard ct Oct 9-15.
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 03:44 PM   #50

Yulia and Yuliana won their QF in Kolkata 76 (5) 57 30 ret. They should make the final, ..... at least!
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 11:30 AM   #51

The girls are in the Kolkata Final bt Uberoi/Czink 63 ret (Czink viral illness). GET WELL SOON MELINDA!
Old Sep 24th, 2006, 08:30 PM   #52
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute
Yulia's Guanzhou draw is awful.
1r against Peng, and then Jankovic.
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 02:32 PM   #53

SHE HAS BEEN GETTING CRAP DRAWS ALL YEAR - ALWAYS A TOP SEED - NEEDS FOR ONCE TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DRAW....
UP TO 83 THIS WEEK IN THE RANKINGS - CAREER HIGH - 97 in DUBBS.

RUNNER UP IN KOLKATA DUBBS...

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK YULIA BEFORE BARCELONA NEXT WEEK - LOTS OF TRAVELLING!! AT LEAST GOOD EXPERIENCE MAIN DRAW IN MAIN EVENTS> BUT OH FOR SOME BETTER DRAWS.....
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 12:08 PM   #54

Lost to Peng on centre court 64 64.

The next two weeks in Barcelona and nr Tours are vital for Yulia....needs laods of points, and oh yes better draws!!!
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 05:03 PM   #55
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

More of Youlia at US Open on www.mytennisphotos.com/galerie
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 01:02 PM   #56

Yulia lost R1 again 63 62 to Stephanie C-Aloro.....

India,China,Spain in 3 weeks - tough draws too - feels like Yulia needs a rest......she has so many points to defend this autumn though to keep up with the big jump in her ranking over the past year.

Hope things pick up for her in the next two weeks in France.
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 01:02 PM   #57

Thanks for the fab pics of Yulia at the US Open. Great!
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 06:10 PM   #58

QF in Tours, so here's hoping even further next week in St Raphael.
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 01:25 PM   #59

Lost r1 to Foretz 62 62
In doubles SF today, her 23rd birthday. Happy Birthday and GOOD LUCK!
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 03:34 PM   #60

Lost in Semi's of the dubbs - back in the Top 100 for dubbs 98 this week.
Foretz won the St Raphael tourny, so more luck needed in the draws methinks.
Down to 110 this week from a high of 83 last month. One good tournament could catapult her back - one good draw.......

Yulia has drawn No6 seed Bychkova in R1 of £75K Bratislava......

GO YULIA