Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2006, 07:57 PM   #31
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Yulia through to the MD of US Open after three great wins in the qually draw, 6-1 6-2 vs Chan R1, 6-3 7-5 vs young Us star R2 then 6-4 1-6 6-4 vs Bachmann R3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Safina in R1, the no 12 seed................................. tuesday. GO YULIA...........................
David Barker is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2006, 03:19 PM   #32

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Yulia is playing with Vera Dushevina of Russia in the US Open doubles.

Will be a glam R1 as they play Ivanvic and Kirilenko
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 06:32 AM   #33

Yulia is first on Court 12 vs Dinara Safina (12) - GOOD LUCK!!
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 07:45 AM   #34

After the rain Yulia is now third match on Court 8.

GOOD LUCK!!
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 09:49 PM   #35
country flag nigel - dani fan
Team WTAworld

nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute
she lost..
Dinara Safina (RUS)[12] def Yulia Beygelzimer (UKR) 6-1 6-3
nigel - dani fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 08:40 AM   #36

Expected really - a friend saw the match and said that Dinara was playing really well. Yulia was nervous to start but the second set was full of good tennis and close.
Yulia could have done with a nicer draw - a couple of wins would put her well into the eighties. Still she is Top 100 now and lets hope she can build on that this Autumn to ensure automatic qualification for the Oz in Jan. Then she will start to move up.
Good Luck in the dubbs with Vera Dushevina - nice pair up.
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 11:22 AM   #37

Fifth match on Court 7 today, Yulia and Vera Dushevina vs Maria Krilenko and Ana Ivanovic. GOOD LUCK!!
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 03:15 PM   #38

Yulia and Vera 4 vs Maria and Ana 5 - on serve, 15-0 to Yulia and Vera. GO GIRLS!!

The match will be continued Sunday.

Yulia is entered in a £50 k tournament (second highest rank) starting Sept 4, but obviously will not be playing that now. Seems to be her tactic - play the richer ITF tournaments to get her ranking high enough in the 100 to avoid Grand Slam qualies, and then to start 2007 as a main tour player on a regular basis. Really think with some luck in the draws she could be Top 50-60 by the French Open next year.
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 08:28 AM   #39

Ct 7 - fifth match - the doubles continue!!

Good Wishes to Y and V.
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 09:54 AM   #40

After matching Kirilenko and Ivanovic day one of match, not so good Day 2 - lost 46 26.

GOOD LUCK FOR THE AUTUMN YULIA - get enough points to ensure automatic entry to the Australian Open, and then a better draw......................
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 12:02 PM   #41
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute
Mes photos de l'US Open:
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 02:02 PM   #42
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you isabellea nice photos

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 05:48 PM   #43

Brilliant pics - thank you!

Yulia is off to India and Uzbekistan next - both WTA events. GOOD LUCK!!

Hopefully ITF is behind Yulia for good!!
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 05:48 AM   #44

Up 9 places in the world rankings today - a career high of 88. Keep moving!
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 03:23 PM   #45
country flag nigel - dani fan
Team WTAworld

nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute
Yulia is playing singles & doubles (with Yuliana Fedak) today..
http://www.sunfeastopen.com/
(update)
Tzipora Obziler(ISR) def. Yulia Beygelzimer(UKR) 6-2, 6-3

Yuliana Beygelzimer(UKR)/Yuliana Fedak(UKR) def. Isha Lakhani(IND)/Sandhya Nagaraj(IND) 6-3, 7-5

|Ain't no party like a... COCKTAIL PARTY!| |D'Express 13(0DH)|

Quote:
"I guess the way to get there is to keep working hard and fight all the way"
Daniela Hantuchova

Last edited by nigel - dani fan : Sep 18th, 2006 at 04:49 PM.
nigel - dani fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote