Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2014, 02:34 PM   #421
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Yes Yuliya just beat Maria Elena Camerin (ITA) 64 64 for her club Dusseldorf in Bundesliga
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 11:43 AM   #422

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Yuliya has made the QD for the WTA Premier event in Eastbourne....plays Majeric of Slovenia R1.

Yuliya number 62 on the Wimbledon doubles entry list with Panova...there is a qualifying competition at Roehampton which I hope she will make along with Wimbledon qualifying singles.

Last year Yuliya qualified for the MD in Eastbourne, winning three matches including Bouchard, so missed Wimbledon.....I am hoping we see her at Roehampton for the qualies this year....
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 01:49 PM   #423
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

She beat Majeric 1 & 4!
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 02:46 PM   #424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
She beat Majeric 1 & 4!
Yeah!

Francesca Schiavone next.....will try and go and get some pics
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #425
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Been busy weeks for me, hadn't much time to get online to follow Yuliya's results but the Talisman is back Good luck Yuliya.. Make the best out of it... And David have fun! I will be going to the topshelf open in Rosmalen.. No Yuliya there but i'll be enjoying..

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 12:02 AM   #426
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 3 & 3. A bit disappointing, even though you can never count Francesca out.

GL in Wimbly qualies now Yuliya!
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 01:28 PM   #427

Quote:
Lost 3 & 3. A bit disappointing, even though you can never count Francesca out.

GL in Wimbly qualies now Yuliya!
I saw the match, Francesca deserved to win, but it was a good match on a pretty full centre court.
Just over 75m, and after a nervy start Yuliya played really well from 03.....her ground strokes are great, she hit a lot of winners from way back in the court...her serve was on average 10mph slower than Francesca, which doesn't help. There was a key point when Yuliya led 32 second set 0-30 on Francesca's serve, flicked a brilliant lob over FS's head only to miss by an inch a chance to go three break points up. At that point she was hitting harder and deeper and had FS on the run a bit....Francesca was more consistent though.
I saw Yuliya afterwards, she looked very relaxed.
I am glad this year she has a chance to have a run at Roehampton....she will be seeded with Panova in the QD doubles too. Here's hoping for a good draw in both events - I will be there tomorrow hope she qualifies x2 !
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 01:30 PM   #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
Been busy weeks for me, hadn't much time to get online to follow Yuliya's results but the Talisman is back Good luck Yuliya.. Make the best out of it... And David have fun! I will be going to the topshelf open in Rosmalen.. No Yuliya there but i'll be enjoying..
Welcome back, missed you. Enjoy Rosmalen
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #429

Yuliya has Golubic of Switzerland R1 Wimbledon qualies......first match on court three.....will be there as you know. Hope no rain! A good opener I hope for Yuliya
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:49 AM   #430

I am here in Roehampton just before 11am....

In the lounge with the players waiting to start. Yuliya is here with her Dad, looking very relaxed. She seems very nice, very smiley... They are having a quiet chat together.

I saw her warm up with Alla Kudryavtseva....hitting well.

Hoping for a win, a sunny day here, windy but ok.

Good luck Yuliya.....will try and will her through !!
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 11:57 AM   #431

Yuliya led 30, now 36...5 BP missed and a lucky net cord to Golubic on set point.....YB not yet playing like she was on Sunday.
Here's hoping for an improvement
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 02:47 PM   #432

Yuliya won!

36 63 62

The key swing was at 33 in the second set. Yuliya had led 31 , VG had come back to 33 and had a game point on her serve. She served well but Yuliya made a wonderful return and winner, then broke...

Even though it was still hard fought, they played 2.30 hrs, Yuliya won 9/11 remaining games.

She is very mentally tough, she saved numerous break points ( 5 I think ) at 11 fs, this was after being 01 0-40 down.

She really fights and played better and better.

I congratulated both Yuliya and her Dad after the match - they are nice, good people
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #433
Not impressed.

Really happy that she won the match. Seems like you're having a good time there David. Enjoy!

(17)Alla Kudryavtseva next
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 09:20 PM   #434

Quote:
Really happy that she won the match. Seems like you're having a good time there David. Enjoy!

(17)Alla Kudryavtseva next
I am...some good games today.
Really enjoyed Yuliya's match ( obviously ), enjoyed Kozlova and Zanevska too.

Vickery vs Mitu was fun, Mitu has great groundies

One match at a time, but Yuliya has a good chance to qualify....she was brilliant set 3 today, so steady
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:27 PM   #435
Not impressed.

I also like the 3 other players you mentioned.