Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2014, 10:02 PM   #406
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Tough luck for Yuliya but agree with you all.. just upset Suarez Navarro.. Would be great... . Things are never impossible... make the impossible possible GoGoGo Yuliya!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2014, 04:45 PM   #407
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Yuliya lost 57 57...

However she led 52* in first set and 4*0 in the second set....

Also Yuliya had a set point on Carla's serve at 54 second set, so, a close match..must be difficult to step up to playing aTop 20 player...those big points....

I think the past few days at RG with qualifying in such style and a good fight against CSN will give Yuliya some confidence....she can live with top players....

Oh, I do wish she had had a better MD placement as she is playing well at the moment.....

$26,000 in the bank from these four matches

Yuliya just missed out on a place in the doubles draw.....

:
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #408
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad... agree with you David... Have read the thread in GM.. that empty talk or balderdash about Yuliya choking blablabla... . sure maybe but it indeed is difficult too step up from ITF's to GS matches.. But however i am confident about Yuliya.. Have to say that i am proud of her... It will give her some confidence indeed... Just pick out the good from it Hope Yuliya does too

I too hoped on a better MD placement but you just don't have control of it oh well.. anyway a good GS.. Lets hope Yuliya goes upwards and onwards

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2014, 08:52 AM   #409

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Waiting to see if Yuliya has made the MD in 100K in Marseilles....right on the cusp!
Old May 31st, 2014, 06:00 PM   #410

Yuliya has made the MD.
Also I see Olga S has got a WC for the QD, so hoping they may pair up again
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 03:48 PM   #411

Oh disappointing - Yuliya lost R1 to Putinseva 36 46.

In the second set Yuliya had break points at 22, 24 and from 25 had a point to make it back to 55..... In fact the scoreboard said 55, then immediately corrected itself.....

Better luck in the doubles. Yuliya is playing with Olga. They are number 1 seeds, and have a bye to the quarter finals.
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 05:02 PM   #412
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:10 PM   #413

Yuliya and Olga won their QF today vs Cepede Royg and Kovinic 62 62

Play Mircic and Thorpe ( 3) in SF, who beat Gasparan and Rodina 67 75 10-6 having been 67 04 down!

Good luck Yuliya and Olga. Yuliya just missed out on a place in the Roland Garros doubles. The rankings
on June 9 determine entries into Wimbledon, and if our girls were to win the title in Marseilles Yuliya would be up to around 75....
A real chance for MD GS doubles......)) hopefully with Olga

Last edited by David Barker : Jun 5th, 2014 at 07:53 PM.
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 11:58 AM   #414

Yuliya and Olga won 26 61 10-5, from 14 down in the fs tie break..
Into the finals
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #415

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! Get the title girls!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 05:42 PM   #416

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
Yay! Get the title girls!
Absolutely. Playing Spain's Dominguez Lino and Garcia Vidagany who beat Klepac and Minella 11-9 fs.

Good luck Yuliya and Olga

Last edited by David Barker : Jun 6th, 2014 at 05:55 PM.
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 05:06 PM   #417

Eek, lost 16 26....

Will be ranked around 80 now, Olga 60.....will be close re Wimbledon now.

Onwards and upwards
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 05:10 PM   #418

Still a good week doubles wise.

Old Jun 7th, 2014, 09:06 PM   #419

Old Jun 8th, 2014, 08:58 AM   #420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
Nice picture, thanks for posting!

Bundesliga this week for Yuliya ? Her club Dusseldorf has a match tomorrow